• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

How Many Goals for Kreider?

Phil

as long as he can stay on his feet with his stick on the ice, this power play will get him 10 more minimum.. I'm going to say 50 on the nose (with 49 and 50 coming in the season finale- with a combined shot distance of 3 feet, 9 inches) 

• LMFAO 1

8 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

My bad, I should've read the other guesses before making my own.

I just have a feeling he's going to fall just short of 50.

Yeah, I had the same feeling. He'll probably never get close to 50 again, so it would be typical if he ended up with 49.

We can share the spotlight tho, that's no problem 🤗

• Applause 1

On 2/1/2022 at 10:10 PM, Sharpshooter said:

He has 33 goals with 35 games left, so he needs 17 in those 35 to hit 50. With the way he's looking, who knows, but that's still tough. If he remains healthy, I'll say 47.

The 33 goals in 47 games is 0.70 goal per game average. If he brings his average for the rest of the season, then he could end up at/around 57 goals for the season. Drury may just shore up the offense, add some legit RW to the first line as you guys predicted, that could increase Kreider's chances of scoring. For that reason, my prediction is:

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

The 33 goals in 47 games is 0.70 goal per game average. If he brings his average for the rest of the season, then he could end up at/around 57 goals for the season. Drury may just shore up the offense, add some legit RW to the first line as you guys predicted, that could increase Kreider's chances of scoring. For that reason, my prediction is:

Yeah, that would certainly help for sure, and it's hard to imagine the PP slowing down when Fox comes back. I'm usually conservative in my predictions anyway. lol We've been waiting Kreider to go on that big cold streak all season and it hasn't happened yet, and I'm not so sure it will. He's about as locked in as you can get playing his game. I do think anything over 60 is a bit too high, though, but I certainly wouldn't complain. 😆

28 minutes ago, Phil said:

I mean, in his case, is shooting percentage really a thing? He doesn't shoot. He deflects everything in.

No. It's fake. It means nothing.

Kreider has scored 79% of his goals (figure all but 6) from either the slot or the net-front. So long as Fox and Zib and Bread keep firing them, he's good.