• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

How Many Goals for Kreider?

Phil

37 minutes ago, Phil said:

I mean, in his case, is shooting percentage really a thing? He doesn't shoot. He deflects everything in.

It doesn’t but it does 

He’s not going to continue deflecting pucks at this rate

This is a guy who has never scored 30 who now has 33 at the All-Star break through 47 games. 

Graves had 52 in 94, mostly off of deflections. He never topped 40 again. 
Granted Kreider Is more skilled than Graves was, but I don’t see him keeping up the pace. Other teams will adjust to the PP. 

There’s a lot of puck luck for Kreider right now

3 minutes ago, RangersIn7 said:

It doesn’t but it does 

This is a guy who has never scored 30 who now has 33 at the All-Star break through 47 games. 

Granted Kreider Is more skilled than Graves was, but I don’t see him keeping up the pace. Other teams will adjust to the PP. 

And Graves had a lot of luck in '94. I'm sure there was someone, back then, saying the same thing you are around the same time, basically saying "he'll cool off," but he just never did.

19 minutes ago, RangersIn7 said:

It doesn’t but it does 

Don't let Ozzy hear you say Kreider is more skilled than Graves.

2 hours ago, G1000 said:

No. It's fake. It means nothing.

Kreider has scored 79% of his goals (figure all but 6) from either the slot or the net-front. So long as Fox and Zib and Bread keep firing them, he's good.

krieder must of pulled out Phil Esposito old films 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

And Graves had a lot of luck in '94. I'm sure there was someone, back then, saying the same thing you are around the same time, basically saying "he'll cool off," but he just never did.

Well actually, he did slow down that year, if you remember.

Had only one goal in last 10 games that year. And had a 10 game goalless streak in playoffs

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

He hasn't scored a goal in a week. Invisible Kreider is back. He'll finish stuck at 49.

Gotta tell ya, Sharpy....this no game for 2 weeks is killing me!! 

I'm watching fucking figure skating on TV for god sake....              ......but at least Ottawa beat them last night!!!  LOL

6 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Gotta tell ya, Sharpy....this no game for 2 weeks is killing me!! 

I'm watching fucking figure skating on TV for god sake....              ......but at least Ottawa beat them last night!!!  LOL

LOL! Nice one. Yeah we still have nearly a week to go until the next Rangers game. Ugh. It almost feels like the offseason, and I have zero interest in the Olympics anyway.

• LOL 1