• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#35) Rangers at Vegas Golden Knights — Daddy's Home

3 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Janmark put the puck into Hajek’s skates. He worked Hajek who flailed on a poke and couldn’t even play the body. Thats soft as shit from Hajek.

And? Soft goal.  

Do we want to blame them both? Ok. Fine. Guy got walked in deep,  goalie didn't stop shit attempt. Season 1 Netflix GIF

how come the camera man kept cutting to georgie after that sh*t goal...i mean, sam and joe didn't say anything about it...but the camera man is like ...."f that, that was a shit goal, im going to keep showing that asshat hanging his head in shame".

8 minutes ago, Jdog99 said:

how come the camera man kept cutting to georgie after that sh*t goal...i mean, sam and joe didn't say anything about it...but the camera man is like ...."f that, that was a shit goal, im going to keep showing that asshat hanging his head in shame".

Don’t fret. Vally will give Georgiev a reach-around in the post-game, you know, one goalie to another. “Georgiev will want a couple of those back, but he needed some help down low.” (Off camera he whispers in G’s ear, “Don’t worry comrade, I’ve got you ‘down low.’)

Edited by 4EverRangerFrank

Anyone else notice that the rule against kicking the puck in has been all but written out of the book over the years?  He not only turned his skate to direct the puck but did so while thrusting his foot forward.  That didn't used to be a goal.

Just now, Sod16 said:

Anyone else notice that the rule against kicking the puck in has been all but written out of the book over the years?  He not only turned his skate to direct the puck but did so while thrusting his foot forward.  That didn't used to be a goal.

Yeah, I saw a similar thing happen on opening night where Vegas also got the call against Seattle. It was closer than this one, but still probably not a goal and they allowed it. If it wasn't conclusive, it was disallowed without hesitation.