• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#22) Rangers vs San Jose Sharks — Chompin' on These Dubs

Phil

2 minutes ago, Dunny said:

Just go pay for a goalie. They're out there. Forget tonight, Shesterkin won't be back this year. Shouldnhave did it a month ago.

I'd be after a quality 1B. Holtby. Fleury. Someone like that that you can really rely on if/when an injury like this happens.

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

Up the offer to Vancouver a bit and get JT and Halak and have depth 

Can do the same with Fleury and Strome or Holtby and Pavelski. Whatever combo, just get a quality, reliable goalie. I'm preferable to Holtby or Fleury because they both have large bodies of work in the playoffs.

• TroCheckmark 1
  • Applause 1

9 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

What if Georgi keeps the shutout going, are we all going to apologize to him after the game?

nope. I'm already burning up the phone lines if I'm Drury and I've gotten word it's not looking good for Igor.

It's not about 1 game.

---------------------------

Welcome to the board!

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Can do the same with Fleury and Strome or Holtby and Pavelski. Whatever combo, just get a quality, reliable goalie. I'm preferable to Holtby or Fleury because they both have large bodies of work in the playoffs.

Agreed. I said in the other thread that I don’t see the Stars doing that though with Pavelski unless we are talking late Feb and they dropped off the deep end.  Technically they are a playoff team now. 

Chicago and Vancouver are more realistic imo

Just now, Keirik said:

Agreed. I said in the other thread that I don’t see the Stars doing that though with Pavelski unless we are talking late Feb and they dropped off the deep end.  Technically they are a playoff team now. 

Chicago and Vancouver are more realistic imo

Yup. I think Fleury is honestly really attainable. The Hawks are going nowhere, and the last time Gallant coached Fleury, they went to the Final.