• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Bowman Steps Down as GM of Blackhawks in Wake of Brad Aldrich Scandal

And here's the full report by Jenner & Block that was recently made public: https://jenner.com/system/assets/assets/11549/original/Report to the Chicago Blackhawks Hockey Team - October 2021.pdf

Interesting to see now how some of the involved parties such as McDonough, Bowman, Cheveldayoff and Quenneville are scurrying to try and distance themselves from this story as much as possible. Curious to see how the League responds to this. The fine itself was a drop in the pond. 

You got Boynton and Sopel confirming basically everybody (players, org etc.) knew and Duncan Keith went on for and entire interview saying he knew absolutely nothing.

No need to watch the whole thing but, man there's a whole lot of guys denying what seems to be pretty obvious to me.... fuck all these guys,

https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/keith-says-not-all-players-were-aware-of-sexual-assault-allegations~2309784

Edited by jsrangers

46 minutes ago, G1000 said:

The Beach interview is...absolutely brutal. Just brutal. 

Oh man I couldn't do most of it.

Im a squeamish dude because I always feel the pain of the individual. When he broke down practically blaming himself for what happened to the other kid, I couldn't watch anymore. 

Bless his heart for doing this and I hope people get what's coming to them.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, josh said:

Oh man I couldn't do most of it.

Im a squeamish dude because I always feel the pain of the individual. When he broke down practically blaming himself for what happened to the other kid, I couldn't watch anymore. 

Bless his heart for doing this and I hope people get what's coming to them.

I'm with you. That moment broke me.