• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#1) Rangers @ Washington Capitals — If Tom Wilson Lives, We Riot!

Phil

9 minutes ago, CBrowningPI said:

Longest day ever.

8 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Seriously, how long is this day??

And the game doesnt start before 1am here, its brutal...

I'm leaving the office in 20 minutes...I can't wait anymore!!!  LOL

• LOL 1

• Phil changed the title to [rs] (#1) Rangers @ Washington Capitals — If Tom Wilson Lives, We Riot!
  • Phil changed the title to [RS] (#1) Rangers @ Washington Capitals — If Tom Wilson Lives, We Riot!
31 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Yeah, seriously. I've been really busy here at work earlier and an hour went by. lol Ugh. I want to be home having a beer and watching opening night, dammit!

Move over, Rover!!  I'm on my way!!!  ...and save a few for me!!!  LOL

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

True. I guess, more physical than the Rangers lately, not taking this season into account, would have been more accurate.

If the last pre-season game is any indication on what we will see throughout the year I think theyll be much improved in that department. 

3 minutes ago, siddious said:

If the last pre-season game is any indication on what we will see throughout the year I think theyll be much improved in that department. 

Yeah, they basically outmuscled the Islanders which is not easy to do. So, that was very telling. I'm all for it and just a much more up-tempo game in general.

15 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

So Blais on the 4th line?

Will be interesting to watch Hunt on the 3rd line, he got something to prove. Didn't really notice him all too much in the pre season, but I  guess Gallant liked what he saw in practices etc.

Am I the only one who didnt notice Hunt a single time in pre-season?

Offensively doesnt matter, but for a guy whos supposed to bang I thought he was really quiet.

1 minute ago, siddious said:

Am I the only one who didnt notice Hunt a single time in pre-season?

Offensively doesnt matter, but for a guy whos supposed to bang I thought he was really quiet.

Yeah I always figured he would be the 13/14F so I didnt think much about it, but yeah, I didnt really notice him a lot. Which is fine for a 4th liner I guess, but him on the 3rd line now? Then he have to be effective at both ends of the ice.

All I know is that Rangers twitter gonna be all over Gallant/Drury if this doesnt work lol

• Like 1