• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#1) Rangers @ Washington Capitals — If Tom Wilson Lives, We Riot!

Phil

1 minute ago, RodrigueGabriel said:

I started late, but I haven't seen anything that could have been construed as a big save by Georgiev. Anything mildly challenging has gone in.

He has no support, but he also stinks. Just like any time Tinordi is in his own end it means a goal, the same is true of every fourth or fifth shot against Geo.

Funny enough, when they announced he was starting, I literally thought "welp, this one's a loss."

Listen we sucked (from head to toe as Torts would say) tonight.

But 5 goals on 24 shots? 

If we can’t play Igor because we are scared of his gas tank later on in the year, we really need to upgrade at the backup goaltender position. Because you CANNOT give Georgiev 25-30 starts in hopes of keeping Shesterkin fresh. 

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Remember when Georgiev thought he could be a starting goalie for an NHL team?

Remember when the Rangers didn't want to trade him thinking they can get a 1st rounder for him, and Lundqvist was basically banished b/c of the 2 headed monster of Shesty and Georgiev.....now he looks like he'll be waiver eligible

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

He has no support, but he also stinks. Just like any time Tinordi is in his own end it means a goal, the same is true of every fourth or fifth shot against Geo.

Funny enough, when they announced he was starting, I literally thought "welp, this one's a loss."

and so did everyone else