• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Preseason Game #5: Rangers vs Devils, 7pm, MSG

Phil

• Phil changed the title to Preseason Game #5: Rangers vs Devils, 7pm, MSG

I decided to buy tickets to this one.  One: cheaper way to appease my kids. Two: actually be able to watch a game.

It has to be most of the regular guys since they sent everyone else down, right?  Looking forward to seeing Jones v Lundkvist

• Applause 2

No Zack Jones tonight.  I think he's getting the upper hand over Nils but Lundkvist is making the decision difficult.  The probably want to see Lundkvist one last time before sending him to the minors. Personally i'd rather see Lundkvist make the team over Jones because in my opinion he will be a better overall defenseman 

5 minutes ago, siddious said:

What an awful way to publish the line up. 

I assume Jones will play the next game 

Yeah, I don't get why they don't just post lines. But those are easy enough to infer given preseason.

Lafreniere - Zibanejad - Kreider

Panarin - Strome - Kakko

Goodrow - Chytil - Gauthier

Blais - Rooney - Reaves

Lindgren -  Fox

Miller - Trouba

Tinordi - Lundkvist

Shesterkin

4 minutes ago, Keirik said:

No hunt in tonight def makes me think Blais cemented his role. Still think Gaut is beating out Kravtsov right now, mostly from injury. 

I barely noticed hunt this pre-season (granted I missed a game and had company over for the last one)

2 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Beating Kravtsov, I don't know. Securing a spot on the roster is more likely. Kravtsov just isn't healthy yet.

I just mean in terms of cracking thr opening day lineup. It’s mostly due to injury but Kravtsov also hasn’t shown much in the limited preseason games he’s been in

7 minutes ago, siddious said:

I barely noticed hunt this pre-season (granted I missed a game and had company over for the last one)

I feel l8ke I noticed him moreso being used in more situations. Mostly because no one wears #29 so it looks odd lol