• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Preseason Game #4: Rangers at Bruins, 7pm, MSG/NHLN

2 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Barron looks good. Could be playing his way in the lineup 

Lundkvist has been good and I like Schneider a lot too

let’s remember  folks, ITS PRESEASON

We have minor leaguers out against one of the deadliest lines in the NHL. 

I honestly didnt know Barron was playing lol. Didnt watch the first 7-8 minutes tho.

Lundkvist still a little hesitant, but he’s getting there. Racking up points as well.

1 minute ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

I go from annoyed at the spectrum commercial with the golfers to sad at the commercial for the girl who needs a kidney. Can they get some new ones please?

Man, American commercials are so all over the place. Im watching a hockey game at night, Im not interested in reporting my boy scout leader lol.

Sam Rosen's headphones have become an integral part of his comb over apparatus. Joe Michelleti probably wants to switch to less intrusive beats or ipods, but Sam will not go along. 

Edited by Bugg

1 minute ago, torontonyr said:

Digging Blais. Seems like much more than the "Lemieux" copy and paste some folks described him as.

Yeah, the Lemieux comparisons are lazy. First off all, Lemieux will never play top 6 minutes for a stanley cup champion. Second, it doesnt look like they play similar at all.

The 2-3 games I’ve watched of him he looks more like a Kreider Lite.

1 minute ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Yeah, the Lemieux comparisons are lazy. First off all, Lemieux will never play top 6 minutes for a stanley cup champion. Second, it doesnt look like they play similar at all.

The 2-3 games I’ve watched of him he looks more like a Kreider Lite.

That seems right. He's sorta seemed like Avery without the pest aspect of his game, but I like your comparison better I think.

Just now, Drew a Penalty said:

Lafreniere has been completely invisible tonight. Most of the other forwards have been more noticeable even with the lack of offense.

It needs to be said, he's never done one impressive thing at the NHL level the entire time he's been here. Total JAG.

It's a combination of embarrassing and depressing at this point.

Edited by Pete