• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Preseason Game #4: Rangers at Bruins, 7pm, MSG/NHLN

Final battle for the 13th forward spot as all of Barron, Gauthier, Hunt, and McKegg are playing. Cuylle and Pajuniemi are getting a courtesy game and are likely to be sent down tomorrow. Barron was apparently 70% on FOs yesterday but hasn't looked as noticeable as Hunt or Gauthier. I think he's a goner without some major showing.

It sucks that we didn't get to see Matt Robertson at all before tonight. He's bound for Hartford, but I think he'd have made the final defensive spot race even more interesting. It's telling to me that Jones is sitting tonight and both Lundkvist and Schneider aren't. Seems like they're getting a last chance to prove themselves whereas Jones might be safe barring a noteworthy performance from his competition.

3 minutes ago, Xander said:

Is there a way to stream NHLN? Game isn’t showing on the ESPN app and in the NHL app, the ‘watch’ link goes to ESPN. I’ve got a stream but what’s the ‘official’ way?

Buy the NHL network package for your streaming cable provider (Fubo, for example).

I tell myself before every game that Im not gonna give a shit, but watching them get rekt by everyone is really getting on my nerves.

Why aren’t our «stars» toying with other team’s young prospects and AHL players? And why aren’t the fringe players playing their hearts out to try and win a spot?

yes, its just pre season, but this is still kinda worrisome.

Just now, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

I tell myself before every game that Im not gonna give a shit, but watching them get rekt by everyone is really getting on my nerves.

Why aren’t our «stars» toying with other team’s young prospects and AHL players? And why aren’t the fringe players playing their hearts out to try and win a spot?

yes, its just pre season, but this is still kinda worrisome.

We have star forwards playing?