• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2021-22

Phil

14 hours ago, Phil said:

With Covid wreaking havoc on the league right now, what do you guys think of increasing max acquisitions per week (currently two) to three? Tabling a vote. Simple majority to pass.

I vote yes.

Bumping. Everyone vote!

@High and Wide @fletch @Drew a Penalty @Shane Falco @Long live the King @josh @lefty9 @Puck Head @CardiacCanes06

• 4 weeks later...

IMPORTANT UPDATE from Yahoo Fantasy:

Week 16 will be four weeks long due to the Olympic break and runs from January 31st through February 27th. Roster deadlines, minimum goalie requirements, and weekly transaction limits will not change during this fantasy week.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Week 16 will be four weeks long due to the Olympic break and runs from January 31st through February 27th. Roster deadlines, minimum goalie requirements, and weekly transaction limits will not change during this fantasy week.

Calculating Figure It Out GIF

On 1/14/2022 at 11:12 AM, Phil said:

I don't know if yahoo reevaluated but the message is not longer present, and it looks like there are a bunch of 1 week contests during this period, with one longer contest

So I’m in a yahoo league as well since 2003 (so cool we have been in it so long) but trying to figure this out. Next weeks “week” is how long? I’m co commish but the league runs itself for the most part. Just trying to figure out what to tell everyone. 

This was the message I got

Fantasy Managers,

This past week, the NHL announced the rescheduling of 98 postponed games from earlier this season. Those games will now be played during the previously scheduled February break. With that announcement, changes have been made to the Fantasy Hockey schedule:

Head-to-head leagues have been updated to use 26 game weeks, instead of 24.
Previously, Week 16 was scheduled 1/31-2/27. It will now be two weeks, 1/31-2/13, and cover games before and after the February 5th All Star Game.
Weeks 17 and 18 have been added to February and are both one week long.
Week 19 will begin on 2/28.
Rotisserie leagues are not impacted by the schedule change, but the 98 games will count.

• VINNY! 1

That makes sense. Their plan was to go to four weeks, which was nuts, but I think that blew up because they announced it prior to the actual schedule, which has some teams, like the Rangers, basically going two weeks without playing a game.

• 2 months later...
On 11/4/2021 at 5:54 PM, josh said:

I was 7-2 last week and fell to 3rd.

I'm like the sabres, I'll be down towards the bottom by seasons end. Lol

It's always PH at top, then morph and long live. Me and Phil usually fighting for 8th and 9th

6th and 7th. Exceeding expectations! @Phil

• LMFAO 1