• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#37) Rangers at Buffalo Sabres // Can I Get Uh... 6pc Wngs

Time to stop dreaming about playoffs and start preparing for the coming years.

Start with finding someone that can learn Kakko how to shoot a puck.

Why do that when you can just trade his ass for a better player?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Playoffs would be an important step. But not much point to that if you blow 1 goal leads late in games to the shittiest team in the NHL.

Still not enough north south, not enough going to the net, not enough shooting. And that opens the door to this Sabres comeback. If NYR go up 3-1 midgame, the Sabres probably ease up a bit and there's no comeback.

This has been the same story all season, blow leads, lose close games, not score enough. Sort of looking forward to this being over soon.

This. I cringe the last minute of the first two periods because they usually give up a goal that way, and then they always blow the 1 goal lead in the third in the last 5 minutes. It’s always the same.

Make no mistake, this one is on Shesterkin by the way. While the Rangers do need to find a way to score more on a shit team, even if the opposing goalie is real good, Shesterkin just can't give up that tying goal. It didn't peg a corner. It wasn't on the door step. It wasn't even slot or low slot. It was very high slot. It was a beer league goal. Plain and simple.

The only reason to watch any of the rest of the games is to hope the kids actually play. I don't care if they haven't "earned it" by our shitty coach's standards. Put them out there. Let them try to get confidence. Give them PP time. Fuck these other guys the rest of the year.

A positive of this being a short season. lol

I'm honestly viewing this whole "season" as a preseason for next year. There have been some positives, but just as many disappointments. I'm not sure what the fix is. (to make this team a contender).

This. I cringe the last minute of the first two periods because they usually give up a goal that way, and then they always blow the 1 goal lead in the third in the last 5 minutes. It’s always the same.

It's a shock when they pull away with leads in games. Oh well, hopefully we see less if this next season.

I'm honestly viewing this whole "season" as a preseason for next year. There have been some positives, but just as many disappointments. I'm not sure what the fix is. (to make this team a contender).

Same. A new offensive approach would be helpful. Maybe a new voice is needed there. Look what it did for the defense and PK. It made a world of difference.

Make no mistake, this one is on Shesterkin by the way. While the Rangers do need to find a way to score more on a shit team, even if the opposing goalie is real good, Shesterkin just can't give up that tying goal. It didn't peg a corner. It wasn't on the door step. It wasn't even slot or low slot. It was very high slot. It was a beer league goal. Plain and simple.

The only reason to watch any of the rest of the games is to hope the kids actually play. I don't care if they haven't "earned it" by our shitty coach's standards. Put them out there. Let them try to get confidence. Give them PP time. Fuck these other guys the rest of the year.

I just have a hard time feeling this way when he was saving them from their stupid mistakes all 3rd period. It's the same shit we saw with Hank, and it's the same argument. If they keep turning the puck over in bad spots, one of them is bound to go in.

The Rangers can’t be losing to a Buffalo Sabres at this point in the season, but again I’m not seeing enough of our first line. Panarin, Strome, and Kaako are doing their part. But Krieder and Zibby are non existent and Buch has been ok

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Kreider is his usual self, what he's been for his whole career. Zibanejad is still concerning, though, yes.

I just have a hard time feeling this way when he was saving them from their stupid mistakes all 3rd period. It's the same shit we saw with Hank, and it's the same argument. If they keep turning the puck over in bad spots, one of them is bound to go in.

Yeah, blaming the goalie (who stopped 26 of 28 shots) in this game is too easy. He stopped enough for them to win this game.

Same as the last game they gave kept giving Buffalo the chance in the 3rd period. No skating, no checking, no offense, just dump it out and change and wait for them to attack. When you play like that for 20-30 minutes the puck will find a way in on a weird bounce or something.

Need to learn to keep playing when leading after 2 periods. Its the same story over and over again. Probably lost 10 points in the 3rd period this season. Thats the difference between playoffs or not.

• Like 1