• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#37) Rangers at Buffalo Sabres // Can I Get Uh... 6pc Wngs

But we're not going to talk about the heir apparent letting a shot from the middle of the ice hit the center post?

The first goal vs Shesterkin was much worse. Incredibly soft.

The 2nd goal was a soft goal against the entire team, multiple players fumbled the puck and didnt get it out during that sequence, followed by a shot you want your goaltender to make.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He’s a fucking bum, but as Phil pointed out to me last night, who’s going to replace him,Lafreniere? LOL

Kreider escapes demotion by sheer luck now.

Demote the entire line.

Last 4 games, Kreider, Buch and Zibanejad all have 1 point. Lafreniere, Gauthier and Chytil have 2 points each.

Z - 90 minutes, 18 PP min

Kreider - 81 min, 18:29 PP

Buch - 78 min, 6:37 PP

Lafferty, Daniel - 39:23 (16th on team), NHL.com shows 0 PP min?

Gauthier - 37 min, 0 PP

Chytil - 48:35, 19 seconds on PP

Demote the entire line.

Last 4 games, Kreider, Buch and Zibanejad all have 1 point. Lafreniere, Gauthier and Chytil have 2 points each.

Z - 90 minutes, 18 PP min

Kreider - 81 min, 18:29 PP

Buch - 78 min, 6:37 PP

Lafferty, Daniel - 39:23 (16th on team), NHL.com shows 0 PP min?

Gauthier - 37 min, 0 PP

Chytil - 48:35, 19 seconds on PP

Quinn will ride the vets until they are mathematically eliminated.

Quinn will ride the vets until they are mathematically eliminated.

He played the kids line regularly. I dont think last night was so much Quinn, honestly. The Quinn frustration because its game after game.

Strome, Miller, Z struggled, Kreider didnt play. Big guys dont show up, dont get any lucky bounces, you arent going to win.

Real annoying they didn't get the 2nd point when it was taking tonight, cause the next 4 games are going to be bad, real bad.

Next 8 games are going to be rough. Pitt, Piles and the 4 against the Devils. This is gonna be a tough stretch for this team.

He played the kids line regularly. I dont think last night was so much Quinn, honestly. The Quinn frustration because its game after game.

Strome, Miller, Z struggled, Kreider didnt play. Big guys dont show up, dont get any lucky bounces, you arent going to win.

I blame Quinn for OT because we barely saw Strome and Kreider didn't play a shift in OT. I still say move Kreider back with Strome. They played well together, and both looked the best they have all season together.

I blame Quinn for OT because we barely saw Strome and Kreider didn't play a shift in OT. I still say move Kreider back with Strome. They played well together, and both looked the best they have all season together.

And im pretty sure Kakko didn't even get an ot shift then he's out put out for the shootout. Just odd stuff.

My point was more in reference to changing up PP usage.

For total ice time, nobody was under 10 min. I liked that. He put the game on Kakko's stick last night in the shootout. Kakko failed this time but needs to get opportunities like that in big spots for experience. I personally appreciated that. It means more than a rather meaningless win.

That was by far the most boring 3 on 3 OT I've seen in a very long time if not since they started doing it. For all the knocks against Panarin lately (and he's far from perfect) this team offensive isn't worth watching most nights over the course of a season without him. The kids need a GPS just to find out the general direction of the other teams goal and then every star has to align for them to actually put it in. The word playoffs should never be mentioned again this season, nor should it have been. The only kids worth watching so far have been on defense by in large. Will it change in the future, I sure hope so but they have a long long way to go.