• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#27) Rangers vs Philadelphia Flyers // Grittylicious

LindG1000

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DQ has no problem mixing up the lines even strength yet keeps doing the same thing on the PP over and over and over when it's proven unsuccessful. :confused:

Don’t want to put a kid out there and accidentally get them some points.

The 2nd goal and the PP ...JD needs to march into Gorton's office and ask how did you come to the conclusion Trouba was bette than Pionk? How or why are we paying him like a perennial Norris candidate when most nights he's art best the 5th best D on this roster?

We can’t start waking up into games after we’re 2-0 down

I wouldn’t mind seeing Gauthier on the 2nd line instead of Blackwell tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Agreed! I've been harping to get Gauthier some more ice time for some time now. Some around here would rather not see what he's got though, for some weird reason.

Hard to believe that one year ago this was one of the top 5 exciting teams in the NHL. You absolutely had to see them every night. They are now the polar opposite of that, and they drafted 1OA in tbe meantime. It's almost unbelievable.

Hard to believe that one year ago this was one of the top 5 exciting teams in the NHL. You absolutely had to see them every night. They are now the polar opposite of that, and they drafted 1OA in tbe meantime. It's almost unbelievable.

Only the Rangers man...as fans we should be accustomed to this kind of outrageous failure.