• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Filip Chytil Suffers Upper-Body Injury; Out 4-to-6 Weeks

Phil

This is especially brutal for Kakko, who was actually starting to develop some real chemistry with him. Suffice it to say, I'm pretty confident Howden isn't even remotely capable of back filling here.

this 150% - tough loss for young kid just finding his first way in the league

@Sod16 - Gerry Cosby reference, man I miss the real store that was along the MSG concourse near the VIP entrance. It was fun going inside seeing all the pro player sticks lined up on the wall (I got a Gene Carr stick for x-mas) and wistfully dreaming about buying a pair of Super-Tacks. Now, Cosby's is off on a side street and seems to mainly be hawking tourist T-shirts.

@Sod16 - Gerry Cosby reference, man I miss the real store that was along the MSG concourse near the VIP entrance. It was fun going inside seeing all the pro player sticks lined up on the wall (I got a Gene Carr stick for x-mas) and wistfully dreaming about buying a pair of Super-Tacks. Now, Cosby's is off on a side street and seems to mainly be hawking tourist T-shirts.

Ah, and before it was on the MSG concourse next to the stairs down to Penn Station, it was on 8th Ave and 50th at the old MSG. Really old game worn Rangers jerseys have a Cosby tag with its 8th Ave address.