• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#51) Rangers v. Dallas Stars // Dallas Does New York

High and Wide

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chytil is 20 years old, scoring at a 20 goal pace, and improved his +/- by 24 over last year. Why is this disappointing?

Not to mention he's playing with guys that don't score. Every shift Chytil is out there, he is noticeable. He passes the eye test. It's only a matter of time and some patience.

I think he just needs a summer off, and some good weight room time. He's gonna be a really good player in my estimation...just needs time to mature.

Personally I think he needs some serious power skating lessons.

Someone on one of the millions of Rangers podcasts pointed out that this summer will be the first time Kakko hasn't been playing hockey since like early 2018.

Dude is 18 and he's probably fucking shitwrecked from that much nonstop hockey. I think the summer, some hard cardio training, good powerskating, etc will do WONDERS for him.

Someone on one of the millions of Rangers podcasts pointed out that this summer will be the first time Kakko hasn't been playing hockey since like early 2018.

Dude is 18 and he's probably fucking shitwrecked from that much nonstop hockey. I think the summer, some hard cardio training, good powerskating, etc will do WONDERS for him.

I can understand that, sort of, but you can probably say the same thing about playing a ton of hockey players that came into this league at a young age. They obviously play in u20 tourneys, international, etc. It could explain some of this but it’s not like he started off like a ball of fire and faded.

I’m not saying he’s a bust or anything. I just don’t see anything elite about him or on the verge of being elite. Not while he does everything as slow as he does.

I can understand that, sort of, but you can probably say the same thing about playing a ton of hockey players that came into this league at a young age. They obviously play in u20 tourneys, international, etc. It could explain some of this but it’s not like he started off like a ball of fire and faded.

I’m not saying he’s a bust or anything. I just don’t see anything elite about him or on the verge of being elite. Not while he does everything as slow as he does.

Yeah...this. It's a fast league and there isn't anything that I see that he does real fast, other than some of his edge turns.

Nah, he's got work to do. Some rest would do him good, though.

He looks somewhat invigorated out of the All-Star break. Let's see if he keeps it up.

You see the glimpses of what he can do once he gets it together here and there.

Same.