• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#51) Rangers v. Dallas Stars // Dallas Does New York

High and Wide

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely dysfunctional in all phases. Awful effort. Disappointed to say the least in this performance when their opportunity for a win against a good team fizzled. Wasted 3 PP goals and took stupid penalties that scorched them. And the King surely didn't look sharp in back to back starts. Brendan Smith? Yuk! Brendan Lemieux? YES!!! Buttttttttt..... Still a YAYSAYER forever! Leafs next... Uh Oh... Bye bye you all from my honey bunny and I... T.G.

Hank and Staal just, have to be bought out. If they plan on rally making strides next year this has to happen or they will just tread along.

There's too many holes in our forward lines and defensive pairings. Buying out a player or two might help the roster, but there's still a lot of work to be done. Hopefully we've got the right young players to develop, and we can build the talent pool through acquisitions. There's no quick fix here.

• Like 1

I suspect that Hank was very geared up after three weeks for that start in Detroit and there was a natural let down in his next start. Now he will have to stew for a while before starting again. Everyone knows that the three goalie system is bound to yield such results, but we don't have much choice.