• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#41) Rangers @ Vancouver Canucks // Ghosts of '94

Phil

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skjei needs to be in a different jersey, that's all.

Agree... we're seriously fucked with this contract. Won't get a bag of pucks for this bum.

Tough loss. Boys played this team really well. Went to the Hartford game tonight. Kravtsov with some great effort now after his return to Russia fiasco. Rather see Joey Keene than Skjei in NY right now.

For the live of God can we mix up these post game interviews who the fuck cares what 18 has to say? Go ask Skjei how it feels to suck game after game.

Pretty clear Staal is way more media friendly that anyone else. And he's cashing huge ass MSG checks and probably doesn't give a fuck, so why not.

Watching that game last night was just not fun. There was something missing. The Rangers needed that emotional spark that Lemieux brings to the team. Get well soon Brenden (I fucked your sister) Lemieux.

What an absolutely disrespectful thing to say on a public forum. Don't you have any self-respect? I doubt if you'd have the guts to say that to him in private, but anonymously behind a keyboard you are brave.

Hi. it's l'il ole me; the president of the YAYSAYERS union with a message to all of the naysayers, who are in their glory after a terrible defensive lapse by #76 and an equally worse face off loss led to the late minute winning goal by the Canucks. #76 surely has regressed from his stellar rookie season and has become a defensive liability in many situations. Might be time for some reflection in street clothes up in the blue seats where most of the moaners and groaners would have a field day. Nonetheless, the boys played a fabulous road game against a greatly improved Vancouver team and a hot goalie who was the POTG. The future looks rosy enough for this optimist to remain on the bandwagon, which so many abandon at will. Time to sign off once agin with the usual msg: H.F!

Hi. it's l'il ole me; the president of the YAYSAYERS union with a message to all of the naysayers, who are in their glory after a terrible defensive lapse by #76 and an equally worse face off loss led to the late minute winning goal by the Canucks. #76 surely has regressed from his stellar rookie season and has become a defensive liability in many situations. Might be time for some reflection in street clothes up in the blue seats where most of the moaners and groaners would have a field day. Nonetheless, the boys played a fabulous road game against a greatly improved Vancouver team and a hot goalie who was the POTG. The future looks rosy enough for this optimist to remain on the bandwagon, which so many abandon at will. Time to sign off once agin with the usual msg: H.F!

You're not a Yaysayer if you're not a Skjeisayer! GTFO!

They really do, buts that's OK. Another top 10 pick. We'll be looking at the next Pavel Brendal err.. Jamie Lundmark err.. Dan Blackburn err.. Al Montoya errr.. Hugh Jessiman err.. Lias Andersson err...
Wait so we're not bringing Shesty in to save our playoff berth?

Can u name some other yaysayers in your union?

Wait so we're not bringing Shesty in to save our playoff berth?

Obviously not, looks like they'll stick with the younger, inferior goalie in the NHL and leave the older, superior goalie in the AHL. It's smart. I get it, now.

They've really done a great job managing the cap and roster.

• Like 1

Obviously not, looks like they'll stick with the younger, inferior goalie in the NHL and leave the older, superior goalie in the AHL. It's smart. I get it, now.

They've really done a great job managing the cap and roster.

There's a slightly over a month age difference between them. I don't get why age is brought up comparing the two.

What an absolutely disrespectful thing to say on a public forum. Don't you have any self-respect? I doubt if you'd have the guts to say that to him in private, but anonymously behind a keyboard you are brave.
I'm pretty positive that you're the only one who would not see that as a complement to his bad-assery. It's a little off color but it's a joke.

He devotes an entire chapter to this question in Outliers. Essentially, you're much better off being a January born hockey player.

Really, I made the comment because somebody suggested yesterday that Georgiev is more proven than Shestyorkin, and it's Shestyorkin that requires further development which is just lol.

He devotes an entire chapter to this question in Outliers. Essentially, you're much better off being a January born hockey player.

Really, I made the comment because somebody suggested yesterday that Georgiev is more proven than Shestyorkin, and it's Shestyorkin that requires further development which is just lol.

No one said that. You should put down Gladwell and read the posts you're trying to reply to.

OK, then you agree that they botched the roster management and are now stuck in a less than ideal situation because their dumb as fuck or unwilling to make a tough personell decision, or possibly both.

All they had to do was send down Georgiev while he was eligible, and they didn't.

OK, then you agree that they botched the roster management and are now stuck in a less than ideal situation because their dumb as fuck or unwilling to make a tough personell decision, or possibly both.

All they had to do was send down Georgiev while he was eligible, and they didn't.

If your issue is the cap and roster moves have Shestorykin in the minors now then I don't agree anything was botched regarding goalies.

They had signed Lundy for 8 years.

Shesty signed a contract for KHL after he was drafted, IIRC so he decided to stay in Russia.

Everyone here thought Georgiev was trash last year and now, he's not.

This is pretty much just an unfortunate perfect storm of all things happening that were pretty unforeseen at the time they were done.

This all has a simple solution. Trade Geo. Let Shesty backup Lundy. They have 2-3 more in the system.

This shouldn't be causing so much drama and in reality it's just an inpatient fanbase that's complaining.