• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Political Threads: Yay or Nay

Mike

Political Threads: Yay or Nay  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Political Threads: Yay or Nay

• Fuck political threads
    • Fuck Mikey, I want the political threads
    • I could take or leave them, they don?t bother me, only people do

This forum needs a rage room. Just a section where you can go and post a rant about someone and no one but the user who posted it can see it.

It won’t accomplish much but I’m sure it’ll make some people feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I mean, you're welcome to bitch to your significant other.

I tell my wife all the time how much of a cunt Pete is.

• Like 1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind contributing financially and not asking for any special treatment. all I want is to tell "fuck you" to people I don't like and not get infracted for it

I think a simple “fuck you” should be permitted alone in a response.

Oh I know, but I felt compelled to quantify the VIP section more.

I only send dick pics to guys, so we're all in luck here.

we should ask phil how much to be a vip and be able to respond ‘fuck you’ in threads and visit the gold card section of bsbh. i’ve got a feeling there would be added content;)

I stopped posting as much in the Politics subforum recently for a couple of reasons. One, the hockey season started back up. That is the primary reason I come here. Two, I happen to agree on the point that there is a heavy left leaning bias there in terms of content and really just how many posters lean left. I don't complain about it because I don't care to make the effort in that subforum to produce other topics of discussion. In the past, I've offered a viewpoint that is many times different than the status quo there and usually that doesn't go well. So i do what anyone else should who has a problem with what they see there. I stopped visiting it. I have gotten into tiffs with a few members here and there, but I haven't brought it out of that subforum (i.e., disagreeing on Ranger opinions just to disagree with the poster's opinion).

I certainly understand people's desire to just get rid of the Politics subforum. If nobody is talking about politics, then there would be no issues coming from it in the first place. I voted take or leave it because, again, I come here first and foremost for hockey talk. If we kept it, I would still browse it or make comments here and there especially during more down times hockey wise. It's a shame that it has come to this in the first place. Perhaps that is the best reason to just shut it down.

If we do keep it, I agree with the idea of subforum/thread banning by the way.

• Like 1

I stopped posting as much in the Politics subforum recently for a couple of reasons. One, the hockey season started back up. That is the primary reason I come here. Two, I happen to agree on the point that there is a heavy left leaning bias there in terms of content and really just how many posters lean left. I don't complain about it because I don't care to make the effort in that subforum to produce other topics of discussion. In the past, I've offered a viewpoint that is many times different than the status quo there and usually that doesn't go well. So i do what anyone else should who has a problem with what they see there. I stopped visiting it. I have gotten into tiffs with a few members here and there, but I haven't brought it out of that subforum (i.e., disagreeing on Ranger opinions just to disagree with the poster's opinion).

I certainly understand people's desire to just get rid of the Politics subforum. If nobody is talking about politics, then there would be no issues coming from it in the first place. I voted take or leave it because, again, I come here first and foremost for hockey talk. If we kept it, I would still browse it or make comments here and there especially during more down times hockey wise. It's a shame that it has come to this in the first place. Perhaps that is the best reason to just shut it down.

If we do keep it, I agree with the idea of subforum/thread banning by the way.

As in opting to thread ban more than infract?

As in opting to thread ban more than infract?

Yes. I would absolutely thread ban/suspend. We don't need to lose good hockey posters over a heated argument in politics. Thread ban them from politics, and if it carries over to other forums then you start giving infractions with full board suspensions. Just my opinion.