• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#75) Rangers v. Pittsburgh Penguins // Fighting for Fifth Pick

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We still have to play NJ one more time and they could easily beat Detroit tomorrow. It's not likely that we move ahead of them, but it could certainly happen.

It would be interesting to see if NJ wins out the season, that will put us at fifth overall and thinking about how the team has played tonight, we could play bad enough to lose to NJ in OT... Again!

The fall of Sabres this season after their hot start is mesmerizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Phil Housley is a horrible coach. Been saying it for two years. There's no way that team should be where they are. They need a real coach before they have a chance.

Not getting Babcock set them back 5+ years.

Phil Housley is a horrible coach. Been saying it for two years. There's no way that team should be where they are. They need a real coach before they have a chance.

Not getting Babcock set them back 5+ years.

Maybe they can get him this summer after the Leafs flame out in round one again and fire him? :rofl:

Maybe they can get him this summer after the Leafs flame out in round one again and fire him? :rofl:

If I was Torts I wouldn't feel good about job security if the Blue Jackets miss the playoffs.... same with Babcock if the Bruins knock out the Leafs in Round one

Archived