• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#52) Rangers vs. Los Angeles Kings // When You Lower The Difficulty Too Much

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously though, think back to how many playoff games you watched where a ‘ping’ off the post was followed by the opponent going the other way and scoring immediately. Right?

Er well, only a few memorable times, such as Game 1 '94 Finals with Leetch hitting the crossbar and the puck bouncing all the way out to center ice for a 2 on 1, and Game 5 '84 Islanders series with Maloney hitting the post followed by the Morrow goal. Actually, it's so common I would have put money on the Kings scoring when they broke down after 93 hit the post.

The shift after McQuaid scored I thought to myself that he was so distracted that he would get burned that shift. Turned out it didn't happen until a few shifts later with 59 seconds left.

Er well, only a few memorable times, such as Game 1 '94 Finals with Leetch hitting the crossbar and the puck bouncing all the way out to center ice for a 2 on 1, and Game 5 '84 Islanders series with Maloney hitting the post followed by the Morrow goal. Actually, it's so common I would have put money on the Kings scoring when they broke down after 93 hit the post.

The shift after McQuaid scored I thought to myself that he was so distracted that he would get burned that shift. Turned out it didn't happen until a few shifts later with 59 seconds left.

I saw that too but he was acting like something happened to him prior to the goal being scored. Was he high-sticked and looking for a call? I missed it.

Archived