• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#20) Rangers vs Florida Panthers // There's a Strome Coming, Mr. Wayne

High and Wide

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are way to quick with judgements. It's easy to talk after a win. They weren't very good defensively. If we lost, no one would be saying anything.

You can thank Hank, some posts, and Luongo being bad for the win, not Skjei on the bench.

You guys are way to quick with judgements. It's easy to talk after a win. They weren't very good defensively. If we lost, no one would be saying anything.

You can thank Hank, some posts, and Luongo being bad for the win, not Skjei on the bench.

Says the Skjei-loving Kreider hater

I have no feelings on Skjei.

Krieder will soon have a 10 game goal drought, as he usually does.

Not sure what that has to do with anything, though.

Long season. Have to take advantage of opponents G having shaky games. Can’t conplain about the boys taking advantage

Haven?t liked Skjei since last year and more critical about him over other defenseman because his contract decision was made after deciding to rebuild. Other bad contracts like Staal, Shattenkirk and Smith were made before the rebuild and some of them didn?t seem as bad when they were made. Lots of opinions made on this site and seems if yours aren?t the same as certain members you?re wrong for making them.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Great to see Chytil start to score. Kid was all over the place and has a bright future. Kreids has looked great since coming back from the blood clot and he has become a good leader. Pionk continues to put up points. I don?t know how long it lasts but it?s great to see the team playing so well after the rough start

Kreider hot and having a good season,i want more than Nylander for Kreider,he our best chip ,fuck wasting it on Nylander

That was just something Brooksie made up. I think Zucc is the only guy I think is a goner. Originally I thought Hayes too but now with the way he has played it would have to be a great package

Archived