• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#20) Rangers vs Florida Panthers // There's a Strome Coming, Mr. Wayne

High and Wide

Haven?t liked Skjei since last year and more critical about him over other defenseman because his contract decision was made after deciding to rebuild. Other bad contracts like Staal, Shattenkirk and Smith were made before the rebuild and some of them didn?t seem as bad when they were made. Lots of opinions made on this site and seems if yours aren?t the same as certain members you?re wrong for making them.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

If you voice your opinion and someone doesn't agree, that's allowed. Don't cry foul over it. It's what happens on a message board. Deal with it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not.

I'm also not giving credit for the win to playing without Skjei.

But it’s good to see the team be able to win without 2 of their more “important” pieces sitting out.

I stress having guys sitting out games throughout the season. Season is too long to expect guys to play every game, all season, at 100%

But it’s good to see the team be able to win without 2 of their more “important” pieces sitting out.

I stress having guys sitting out games throughout the season. Season is too long to expect guys to play every game, all season, at 100%

but isn't this early in the season to rest a player,you know there is another reason for it,not worry about skjei ,he will come around again

But it?s good to see the team be able to win without 2 of their more ?important? pieces sitting out.

Yea I mean the only D who hasn't sat is Staal. That shows you how many other players are playing like shit, at times. Not sure why anyone would try and single out one.

DeAngelo was trash tonight, so was Shattenkirk. Staal was ordinary (which is fine), Pionk was good a Claesson was unnoticeable (good, for him). Smith, outside the goal, chased the game all night, again.

How did Strome look? I couldn't catch this one.

Didn’t notice him until late 2nd.

Played some good shifts at both ends in the third. Missed a scoring chance late. Was also out there in the last few minutes.

Nothing special, nothing horrendous

I was in and out, but he looked fine to me.

Yeah, same. I think in game 1 with a new team, you take "didn't notice him".

His comments post game were very interesting though. I'll see if I can dig them up, but he basically said that he's floored with how hard this team works.

Yeah, same. I think in game 1 with a new team, you take "didn't notice him".

His comments post game were very interesting though. I'll see if I can dig them up, but he basically said that he's floored with how hard this team works.

That is really interesting

Archived