• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#1) Rangers v. Nashville Predators // Choo Choo ? All Aboard the Pain Train!

Phil

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's equally as possible that ADA isn't worthy of a top six role on a junk team in Quinn's eyes at this point.

That is not what the team or head coach is thinking or communicating to ADA, according to appearances or any reports. You've been very negative about the player, but no need to try and portray that the staff is down on him, when they are not. He had a strong preseason and got #1 PPQB duty. The coach thinks he's capable of good things. Let's revisit ADA at xmas. I think I said that to you during preseason and you agreed. But you are dying to bury the guy.

Right here. I'm rooting for them to lose every night, except against the Devils. All by one goal, in highly competitive games. Work ethic and a high draft pick. Together. Like hot ice — it's the best of both worlds!

Kudos to you and Kevin for owning up. However, I can't begin to wrap my brain around it, just too early. Most of us are pumped.

31, I'm with you. New year, new coach, no injuries, fresh start. Let the chips fall where they may, but I'll be pulling for the upset tonight. Enjoy the game!

Right here. I'm rooting for them to lose every night, except against the Devils. All by one goal, in highly competitive games. Work ethic and a high draft pick. Together. Like hot ice — it's the best of both worlds!

:disappointed:

Kudos to you and Kevin for owning up. However, I can't begin to wrap my brain around it, just too early. Most of us are pumped.

31, I'm with you. New year, new coach, no injuries, fresh start. Let the chips fall where they may, but I'll be pulling for the upset tonight. Enjoy the game!

Oh, I'm pumped up too but I really believe that a season that ends with the NYR as an 8th seed will set the rebuild back substantially. Lose, but lose with fight is what I'm looking for. My brain says that anyway. My heart will still be happy with Rangers "w's"

we might be at the start of one or two years of being buffalo or arizona level bad. even if that is better for the franchise long term, painful to watch. you are also trusting this franchise to pick the right young players to bring us back, which is not a gimme

That is not what the team or head coach is thinking or communicating to ADA, according to appearances or any reports. You've been very negative about the player, but no need to try and portray that the staff is down on him, when they are not. He had a strong preseason and got #1 PPQB duty. The coach thinks he's capable of good things. Let's revisit ADA at xmas. I think I said that to you during preseason and you agreed. But you are dying to bury the guy.

So if he's as good as you think why is he sitting on opening night? Simple question. Apparently the coach doesn't agree he was all that great in preseason or he would be out there. Some of you guys had him as a slamdunk which I never understood. I think his ceiling will prove to be a marginally talented one way defensemen who wouldn't get ice time on a really good team over his career.

So if he's as good as you think why is he sitting on opening night? Simple question. Apparently the coach doesn't agree he was all that great in preseason or he would be out there. Some of you guys had him as a slamdunk which I never understood. I think his ceiling will prove to be a marginally talented one way defensemen who wouldn't get ice time on a really good team over his career.

There was an in-depth discussion on this already. He has multiple skills that jump out at me including skating, passing and stick handling. I don't know how good he'll be, but I'll bet he turns out better than your prediction. Can we at least wait till Thanksgiving to revisit? Or talk about his game, after seeing him some, good or bad?

Archived