• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NHL Network's Projected Lineup

CBrowningPI

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I’ll stir...

5mil for a 4th line center *♂️

He has those two lines backwards. The wingers might move around a bit, but it's probably going to be:

1 - KZB

2 O - Spoon - Chytil - Zucc

2 D - Vesey - Hayes - Fast

4 - Namest - Lias - Meskinen

If the Rangers were unwilling to commit to Hayes long-term, it means they don't view him as more than what he was last year. So they'll probably lean on him heavily for DZS this year, especially if he's on a line with Fast. That's not really a top-6 line, but when you've got a 2nd line with Spooner and a 19 yo C, they're going to get heavy OZS. It's not like a Kesler/ROR 2nd line that can handle matchup duties.

Ugh when’s the season startinggggg???!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I'm not ready yet. I just look at the projected lineup and I'm not too excited about the season starting. My normal optimistic outlook has us out of playoff contention by January. Watching a season hoping for growth and development is nice and all but wins is really all that matters in the long run and this season is going to be devoid of a lot of those.

I'm not ready yet. I just look at the projected lineup and I'm not too excited about the season starting. My normal optimistic outlook has us out of playoff contention by January. Watching a season hoping for growth and development is nice and all but wins is really all that matters in the long run and this season is going to be devoid of a lot of those.

Just want hockey back

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Development is the win for this team.

The box score and standings matter little.

Archived