• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Mike Hoffman's Girlfriend Allegedy Harassed Melinda and Erik Karlsson

Phil

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Though the application was sworn in early May, nearly one month after the Sens? season ended in Boston, team officials, including general manager Pierre Dorion, and Hoffman have known about the allegations since the end of the regular season.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/mike-hoffmans-longtime-girlfriend-allegedly-behind-campaign-of-harassment-against-melinda-and-erik-karlsson

How that didn't manifest in the locker room more is beyond me. I mean, congrats to Karlsson for keeping it off the ice, but I don't think I could know about this kind of stuff and look Hoffman in the eye (if all of this is indeed true).

This is bizarre. Sens might be a bigger mess than the Isles now.

The isles seem stable in comparison. Holy shit this thread is somehow hysterical.

Can we take advantage of Ottawa in some way? This should be the off season we try to trade with schmucked mgmt. Chiarelli, Bergevin, Melnyk, Carolina's owner?

Imagine if this happened on the Yankees. I know hockey gets buried in the states but damn. If true Hoffman. Becomes a pariah in the league. The GM story is way over the top. Management should cut bait immediately no way this plays well in Canada. If I?m bettman I?m looking into the bylaws to figure out how alfredson can be part of a group to buy the team. That or force a sale and relocate which would be a shame as from what I?ve seen there is a passionate fan base there

Hell yeah. Let's pick their carcass like vultures and help the Melnyk mutiny.

Just heard on XM that Ottawa knew about this since the end of 2017. Also reported wife got attorney and will not comment while Mr Hoffman states, "the allegations are 150% false".

Weird. And how does Ottawa trade Hoffman now? Also, don't they have to decide what to do with Karlsson before the draft or miss getting any picks this year for him. Is there still a plan for Ryan? They gonna sign Stone to a longterm contract? They are a hot mess.

The most amazing thing about Damien Cox isn't how often he's wrong, rather the depth to how wrong he is magnified by how often.

"If you just ignore the literally thousands of disparaging remarks being made about you and your stillborn child on the internet for the world to see, it's like they were never made, amirite!?"

- Damien Cox, paraphrased, on cyber-bullying

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Is it possible that this woman did this all without any provocation from Karlsson’s wife? You would think that there would be two stories as to why this woman went crazy. Without any facts I will reserve judgement. It’s obvious cyberspace and the nhl community has drawn their conclusion. I’d be careful while this woman might have taken it to the next level and is an awful person if true. I would not be shocked if the victim here wasn’t engaging in some unsavory acts themselves. It just doesn’t make sense. Totally guessing but this to me anyway seems like feuding woman with one going off the rails.

Archived