• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pick a Number: 1-11

josh

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With good scouting, we can build one of the best teams with this draft. 7 picks in the first 3 rounds can do wonders

Absolutely. System has been depleted of quality prospects for a while.. keep the picks and take as many quality guys as you can.

Out of curiosity, who believes this whole draft system is rigged?

Don?t want to be a conspiracy theorist but some how the results always seem staged.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

So, I'm down for trading all the firsts for Karlsson if he signs an extension. This team needed to walk out of the draft with a game breaker., not seeing it as possible now. None of these teams are going to trade down.

Really thought the league would finally tilt the ice for the Rangers. Nope. Buffalo. AGAIN. Asses.

So, I'm down for trading all the firsts for Karlsson if he signs an extension. This team needed to walk out of the draft with a game breaker., ot seeing it as possible now. None of these teams are going to trade down.

Really thought the league would finally tilt the ice for the Rangers. Nope. Buffalo. AGAIN. Asses.

no thanks. As great as karlsson is his next contract will be huge plus he has dealt with injury issues and is approaching his 30s soon. After trading away so many firsts and never winning we have to start rebuilding the system. I dont think its gonna be a wrong rebuild but we cant just go back to doing what we used to do

no thanks. As great as karlsson is his next contract will be huge plus he has dealt with injury issues and is approaching his 30s soon. After trading away so many firsts and never winning we have to start rebuilding the system. I dont think its gonna be a wrong rebuild but we cant just go back to doing what we used to do

Nothing wrong with building with an elite 28 year old D man for the next 5 years. He instantly becomes the captain and the voice of the team.

Get him and lure Tavares to hopefully rebuild with two legit elite players to go along with the rest of the draft picks they have as well as the prospects obtained already.

The Rangers haven't obtained or signed an elite talent in his prime since Messier. Fans don't want to go back to a time like that? Hell I guess you can say Jagr... But that worked out pretty well too. So what's the problem again?

No cap when they got messier. You’re plan of having Karlsson and Tavares here in addition to hank would be impossible to work cap wise. You would have close to 50% of your money in three players. You would need all the cheap elc players you can get to fill out a competitive roster. But too bad you just traded those guys for Karlsson. Nobody trades those guys for cheap. The rangers would have star power no doubt. But for your plan to work I’d be curious how you plan on filling out your roster.

So, I'm down for trading all the firsts for Karlsson if he signs an extension. This team needed to walk out of the draft with a game breaker., not seeing it as possible now. None of these teams are going to trade down.

sure what the fuck ,just add the next two years first round picks

Glad you?re not running the team

I was thinking Vancouver, with the sedins leaving, need something to keep fan interest

Carolina sucking and not having a GM makes sense for the shit show formula. If only the Rangers had no GM, and has been a disaster for 5+years and were thinking of moving.

Archived