• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-2018 ECSF | Tampa Bay Lightning (A1) v. Boston Bruins (A2)

Who wins?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fuck marchand and boston, hoping it ends in five
This is exactly the reason why I don't care if Boston loses to bad officiating. They have a guy on their team who shouldn't even be in the league and never seems to get an appropriate suspension.

I don?t know if I should root for Tampa or not. It?s so bittersweet to see G with a game winner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You 110% root for Tampa every game of this post season lol.. They win the cup, our draft gets even better. GO BOLTS! Living in Tampa is such a blast this time of year, so cool how much this city loves this team. Bolts signs everywhere.

You 110% root for Tampa every game of this post season lol.. They win the cup, our draft gets even better. GO BOLTS! Living in Tampa is such a blast this time of year, so cool how much this city loves this team. Bolts signs everywhere.

I know. It?s just hard to hear them say ?Callahan, Stralman, McDonough, Girardi, Miller? and not wish it was the Rangers , not Lightning I?m hearing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1. Go Bolts

2. I love Girardi scoring the gw. Good for him

3. Why no look by Cassidy on that entry ? Killorn was dragging that foot. Gotta take a glance at that, no? Can someone find that play?

This is exactly the reason why I don't care if Boston loses to bad officiating. They have a guy on their team who shouldn't even be in the league and never seems to get an appropriate suspension.

Didn't he lick Cally tonight? What a fucking punk he is. I can't stand all the fan fare he gets from the media.

Isn’t this just sexual assault? I don’t understand - I can’t go licking randoms on the street without it being sexual assault. Not sure why some of these guys don’t press charges, would be easy to win.

Isn’t this just sexual assault? I don’t understand - I can’t go licking randoms on the street without it being sexual assault. Not sure why some of these guys don’t press charges, would be easy to win.

Because its a game and they're not pussies like that to go pressing charges.

Cally said he didn’t understand the difference between being licked and being spit on. On the street Marchand would be KO’d for something like that, the rules shouldn’t be different on the ice.

If the NHL doesn’t do something about it, I hope someone on Tampa takes care of it.

Cally said he didn?t understand the difference between being licked and being spit on. On the street Marchand would be KO?d for something like that, the rules shouldn?t be different on the ice.

If the NHL doesn?t do something about it, I hope someone on Tampa takes care of it.

Cally had every opportunity.

Archived