• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-2018 ECSF | Tampa Bay Lightning (A1) v. Boston Bruins (A2)

Who wins?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

?The NHL is involved and Marchand will be told to stop the licking nonsense immediately. The fact the NHL has to do this is ridiculous.?

Lol joke

That's exactly my point. This guy is an embarrassment to the league. He's got no respect for anyone or anything. He's a sideshow clown. It just sucks that he's actually good at hockey. If he put his bullshit away and just played the game, he'd be so much better.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's exactly my point. This guy is an embarrassment to the league. He's got no respect for anyone or anything. He's a sideshow clown. It just sucks that he's actually good at hockey. If he put his bullshit away and just played the game, he'd be so much better.

Probably not. Some guys need that extra boost of hate to get them going. Doesn't make it right, just saying.

Probably not. Some guys need that extra boost of hate to get them going. Doesn't make it right, just saying.
I hear you, but his game is so skill based I have a hard time believing he needs agression as an incentive.

Miller has shown this for the Rangers, his problem is consistency.

Miller was a solid goal scorer for the Rangers, it depended on how he played game-to-game. Stralman and McD have been good defensemen in the series thus far. Let's see what happens in the Con. Final

Archived