• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

(#58) Rangers @ New York Islanders // Tanks vs. YeSUVs

Phil

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I'm more depressed about the fact there are 24 games left...

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Depending who they bring in/up at the deadline, I might tap out until the playoffs. I like watching Gilmore, Pionk and DeAngelo play but nothing else. And also listening to Sam and Joe wax-poetic about these bums is really infuriating.

Depending who they bring in/up at the deadline, I might tap out until the playoffs. I like watching Gilmore, Pionk and DeAngelo play but nothing else. And also listening to Sam and Joe wax-poetic about these bums is really infuriating.

I only watch the Rangers commentators if thats all that is available.

I like Valiquette, and I dont dislike the Rangers commentary, I just like the different view of the team.

Exactly. This is painful.

Now I live in Toronto, thank god the Raptors are killing it, and MLB is round the corner.

By the way, this rivalry is as weak as I can remember it.

B/c their is no Tie Domi, Ken Baumgartner, Mark Messier, Jason Blake, Sean Avery, Matt Martin, etc.......No agitators, no goons, no one to fire up the team with a big hit, and this is the way the league in general has been going. NYR-Philly isn't the same either, their is probably more fire/taunts/passion/fights in the stands than on the ice.

watch the Isles broadcast tonight. They were decent. That was the most anemic 50 shot offensive effort. Has Holland logged a SOG yet? McLeod?

Every time I see Holland on the ice I wonder who it is.

Can't wait to hear the spin about how they played well, got shots, just didn't get the bounces.

50 shots on goal and no goals. This Halak fucker cant stop a fuckin beach ball then he plays the Rangers and he's the best goalie in the world.

50 shots on goal. Very competitive back and forth game, let up some bad goals and took a couple of bad penalties.

Cant blame the coach, here.

Isles announers said Nashville wanted McLeod to pass thru waivers and bring him back after the deadline. Good.

First thought... happy to send him for a late pick. Then I remember hearing their mgmt talk about their depth at forward with Fisher coming back. They are not so deep that they should not add Nash or Grabs as a secondary target. We can hold on to McLeod, he is not holding back any kids. In a lost season, I'm OK with a goon. No need to defocus or flood the market.

I know. Now someone is gonna tell me McLeod won't prevent any team from going after Nash. Sure, makes sense.

But coaches are funny creatures. Tanner Glass put a fairly hot Buchnevich in the press box in the playoffs last year. I'd rather nashville think they are not deep enough.

The darkside wonders which teams might suffer a key injury or two in the next week.

Something better happen soon. My interest is waning.

Fear not, I heard this was AV?s postgame quote...

?We're due, I think. We haven't been real good on President Day weekend in the last few years. I think we're due to have not one but two real solid games, full 200-foot games at both ends?.

But, this is exactly what it will look like during a rebuild, except younger, less effective players in the top 6.

see you in 2026?

He wants new blood to watch. Can?t say I blame him. I feel the same at this point. I actually do enjoy watching the new kids play. They?ve got some pep to their game and they really seem to putting their best foot forward.

I feel like I can almost predict what most of the Ranger vets will do at this point. I?m ready for painful nights as long as There?s a refreshed product on the ice.

Enough of the shit. And I?m not just singling out AV here. Need personnel changes on the ice and behind the bench.

But, this is exactly what it will look like during a rebuild, except younger, less effective players in the top 6.

see you in 2026?

I think we're due for a player that can actually win a game when called upon

Then again, it's the Rangers. We'll find a way to fuck it up

I think we're due for a player that can actually win a game when called upon

Then again, it's the Rangers. We'll find a way to fuck it up

5 years from now when the youth is old ( 28,29,30) and they want to trade them we will rebuilding again. Completely dumping who they want to get rid of is a bad idea. Rangers announcer said the back we have now is place of Pavelic is not the goalie of the future, then who is? At this rate hank will be burned out for next year!

Archived