• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

(#58) Rangers @ New York Islanders // Tanks vs. YeSUVs

Phil

Isles announers said Nashville wanted McLeod to pass thru waivers and bring him back after the deadline. Good.

First thought... happy to send him for a late pick. Then I remember hearing their mgmt talk about their depth at forward with Fisher coming back. They are not so deep that they should not add Nash or Grabs as a secondary target. We can hold on to McLeod, he is not holding back any kids. In a lost season, I'm OK with a goon. No need to defocus or flood the market.

He's not even a good goon. He should have been out head hunting after Ladd hit Sjkei, but he did nothing.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So................you wanna carry the puck through the neutral zone?

You wanna try and skate with the puck every time, and play a "possession offense"

AKA: "THAT HIGH POTENCY, AV OFFENSIVE JUGGERNAUT OFFENSE" - yeah!!!!!

.....How about a big fat ZERO! :rofl:

I counted 9 times the Rangers dumped and actually chased, without having to change lines.....9....that's for 60 minutes!!

Pionk had 3

Gilmour had 2

Sproul had 2

Nash had 1

Grabner had 1

That's it! In other words: the Rangers are TRYING to attempt carry the puck through the neutral zone, and TRY to carry the puck into the defensive zone....EVERY TIME!! I see this!!!....doesn't that flaming ass hat behind the bench figure that by possibly game 40, the entire NHL knows that you're a stubborn fucking mule, and that he never changes the team's approach or adjusts to shit???

Gonna go with YES on that one, gang!

At this point it's just more fun to point and giggle...kinda like watching Fail Army on you tube! I can't believe they gave this idiot an extension! I hope they keep him the rest of the year....he's a guaranteed loser the rest of the way.

Way to waste away on Rick Nash in his prime, and let Hank's career go to shit under your expert coaching guidance, AV. He should be selling hot dogs in the old Red seats....but keep doing it your way, buddy!! You're still going to get us where we need to be: HIGH IN THE FIRST ROUND OF DRAFT PICKS FOR 2018!!!

Have fun in the front office the next 2 years doing color orientation on the game programs for next season!!! Oh, I'm counting the days until that news comes out!!! Counting them.........

He wants new blood to watch. Can’t say I blame him. I feel the same at this point. I actually do enjoy watching the new kids play. They’ve got some pep to their game and they really seem to putting their best foot forward.

I feel like I can almost predict what most of the Ranger vets will do at this point. I’m ready for painful nights as long as There’s a refreshed product on the ice.

Enough of the shit. And I’m not just singling out AV here. Need personnel changes on the ice and behind the bench.

This is what new blood looks like. They have 13 guys on the roster that werent at the start of the season.

Rebuilding means a mix of bad players, young, old, AHL, etc. It's not going to be Chytil, Andersson and Buchnevich every shift.

Not sure how many of you guys get to see this team live, but this team plays with zero energy. They look like a pathetic group of underachievers. They have not one player that brings fear into the other team and makes them think how are we stopping this guy. Only thing they have is guys shaking their head on how they are going to score against Hank when he's on top of his game. That game last night could have been 7 or 8 nothing easily. Halak had the easiest 50 save shutout in the history of hockey. Barzal made Skjei look like a fool a few times. Hayes skates fine without the puck, looks like they put a piano on his back as soon as he gets it. Desharnais can't stand on his skates for more than 15 seconds at a time. There are no untouchables on this team if I was GM. Pull the trigger and unload as many guys as possible. Time to tear it all down and rebuild.

Not sure how many of you guys get to see this team live, but this team plays with zero energy. They look like a pathetic group of underachievers. They have not one player that brings fear into the other team and makes them think how are we stopping this guy. Only thing they have is guys shaking their head on how they are going to score against Hank when he's on top of his game. That game last night could have been 7 or 8 nothing easily. Halak had the easiest 50 save shutout in the history of hockey. Barzal made Skjei look like a fool a few times. Hayes skates fine without the puck, looks like they put a piano on his back as soon as he gets it. Desharnais can't stand on his skates for more than 15 seconds at a time. There are no untouchables on this team if I was GM. Pull the trigger and unload as many guys as possible. Time to tear it all down and rebuild.

The greatest and most entertaining texts I've gotten in several weeks last night, Robbie!!!! You had me in tears, laughing!!! We gotta get a chance to catch a game again soon! I went to Flannigans in Ronkonkoma last night to watch that pathetic pissing match. Always great to hang out with Islander fans and them just giving me the business.

I wish some of you guys lived closer....I can only imagine the time we would have watching this pile of crap, and beating the ever-loving shit out of this team....and of course drowning ourselves in the finest of brew!!!

The greatest and most entertaining texts I've gotten in several weeks last night, Robbie!!!! You had me in tears, laughing!!! We gotta get a chance to catch a game again soon! I went to Flannigans in Ronkonkoma last night to watch that pathetic pissing match. Always great to hang out with Islander fans and them just giving me the business.

I wish some of you guys lived closer....I can only imagine the time we would have watching this pile of crap, and beating the ever-loving shit out of this team....and of course drowning ourselves in the finest of brew!!!

That's right by my house, are you in the area?

Ohhh, is that the place that used to be Brunos or something? I went to that Brickyard place a few months ago. Not bad..

Did they open a beer distributor over there yet? Rumor was the one by Little Vinnie's pizza (fuckin bessssst) was supposed to move somewhere over there. That place was the best around.

Ohhh, is that the place that used to be Brunos or something? I went to that Brickyard place a few months ago. Not bad..

Did they open a beer distributor over there yet? Rumor was the one by Little Vinnie's pizza (fuckin bessssst) was supposed to move somewhere over there. That place was the best around.

Yea it used to be Brunos. I don't recall anything by the name of Brickyard in the area so I am unsure of what you mean by that. I only know of the Brickhouse in Patchogue.

Yea the Ronkonkoma beer distributor that was over by Little Vinny's which burned down has relocated to over by Stacy's Bagels, just up the road from Flanagan's. From what I have heard, they're having issues with getting permits to renovate the location they're moving to. I just saw a Facebook post by them that they should be starting soon and hope to be open prior to Memorial Day weekend.

Yea it used to be Brunos. I don't recall anything by the name of Brickyard in the area so I am unsure of what you mean by that. I only know of the Brickhouse in Patchogue.

Yea the Ronkonkoma beer distributor that was over by Little Vinny's which burned down has relocated to over by Stacy's Bagels, just up the road from Flanagan's. From what I have heard, they're having issues with getting permits to renovate the location they're moving to. I just saw a Facebook post by them that they should be starting soon and hope to be open prior to Memorial Day weekend.

Im sorry i meant Brownstone brewing co.. Which i guess has changed names to Old city public house. Seemed like a good hangout when the Yanks were in the playoffs.

Theyre STILL waiting for permits for the beer distributor? Fuck.... I hate most of the local distributors.

Im sorry i meant Brownstone brewing co.. Which i guess has changed names to Old city public house. Seemed like a good hangout when the Yanks were in the playoffs.

Theyre STILL waiting for permits for the beer distributor? Fuck.... I hate most of the local distributors.

Ahhhh yes, Brownstone. Good place, didn't realize that they changed names to Old City. Have you been to Tag Beverage on Main Street in Holbrook, across from Mama Lombardis? New owners have really improved the place. Much bigger selection.

As far as the Ronkonkoma distributor, I would imagine they were slowed down by all the arson allegations from when the old place burned down. Nothing proven fact as far as I know but all I kept hearing when it happened was that it was very shady.

How easy are you to find? Are you an Ozzy Osborne look alike?

Just ask the bartender ..."where's Ozzy?"

They know!! ;)

Plus I'll be the one making fun of the entire team....laughing my ass off!

Dude, come down too, fuck it...I got First round! Maybe we can pull Future outta school for one this year!! =)

Right by SaveByRichter35's house, in Ronkonkoma.[/quote

My favorite Rangers fans are Long Island Rangers fans, especially those who stubbornly resisted during the Islanders' glory years. Here's to those LIRR trains on Sundays packed with Rangers fans back when Sundays and Wednesdays were the main days for MSG dates.

Right by SaveByRichter35's house, in Ronkonkoma.[/quote

My favorite Rangers fans are Long Island Rangers fans, especially those who stubbornly resisted during the Islanders' glory years. Here's to those LIRR trains on Sundays packed with Rangers fans back when Sundays and Wednesdays were the main days for MSG dates.

Here here!!!

Back to 1971 here....and endured Rod Seiling putting pucks in his own net for years!

Was also there in '75 at Eddie Giacomin's return

Chanted EDDIE EDDIE all night and watched him win in a Red Jersey....#31!!

Just ask the bartender ..."where's Ozzy?"

They know!! ;)

Plus I'll be the one making fun of the entire team....laughing my ass off!

Dude, come down too, fuck it...I got First round! Maybe we can pull Future outta school for one this year!! =)

Thanks for the invite, but I really don't like watching sports at bars. Especially if i have one too many. I get obnoxious to loud people and im too old to get into it with most anyone. Frankly, I hate bars and people in general. Im usually at them for special occasions or to see bands. Im a hermit at age 41.

Archived