• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#53) Rangers at Dallas Stars // Way Down in the Hole

High and Wide

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like other teams now know were are in a downward spiral. They come out pressuring, knowing we give up early goals. Its exactly what we always hear when the Rangers are playing a weaker opponent. Come out and put the game away early so the other team has no hope.

Oh and Holden stinks. In no mans land again standing around on the PK. Great.

Where is the “Panic Thread?”

Plenty of folks on the ledge tonight.

#embracethesuck

It feels like we all fell off the ledge already. Doesn't it seems like the end already? i know they are not eliminated. But i don't remember them playing this poorly this late in the season. And even Ron and Vally have a tone to the post game like "well, they didn't get blown out, thats good". Thats not playoff talk

Before this dumb ass makes a deal for Nash he needs to be fired and get a new GM in there to clean up his f.....g mess. Then get a coach who does not use the phrase after every game "his team had some good looks" His system sucks, AV can not make the between period adjustments and he his not geared for the younger talent everyone is talking about. Take that POS Ruff with him also

so thin right now... lots of pressure on the top 6 to produce. great if the third and forth line throw in the occasional goal, but this lineup can?t give up 40 or 50 shots. gotta batten down the hatches until we get some healthy bodies back. locker room has got to turn the momentum around before we drop too much farther in the east.

As bad as we look, any team missing as many players as us is not going to look much better... especially one that wins games via depth over superstar prowess

There are probably AHL teams that would give us a run for our money right now

We may be worse next season, but it sure as hell going to be more fun to watch (assuming they don't completely drop the ball at deadline and draft - which I honestly wouldn't bet against)

As bad as we look, any team missing as many players as us is not going to look much better... especially one that wins games via depth over superstar prowess

There are probably AHL teams that would give us a run for our money right now

We may be worse next season, but it sure as hell going to be more fun to watch (assuming they don't completely drop the ball at deadline and draft - which I honestly wouldn't bet against)

Yes but this team was in trouble before the injuries hit. It's just made the process an easy one to swallow.

Archived