• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#52) Rangers @ Nashville Predators // A-Lundqvist v. Predator

Phil

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guess I’ll go watch a real hockey team now since I’m in FL. Lightning-Canucks. Don’t see any way this Ranger team can make the playoffs this year, unfortunately.

Becoming a lightning fan at this point would be very easy to do.....living in Florida like we do. Not happening here though. I'm stubborn, stupid and a die-hard. Probably will have that on my gravestone.

Becoming a lightning fan at this point would be very easy to do.....living in Florida like we do. Not happening here though. I'm stubborn, stupid and a die-hard. Probably will have that on my gravestone.

No, I’m a die hard NYR fan too. But I also don’t mind watching good hockey either...

Duguay: they did stand up for each other. What fucking game was he watching?

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

That shit he just said about McLeod, justifying his presence in the lineup because the Rangers need his toughness... in a game in which he didn't fucking fight after two of his team mates took vicious headshots. My god. That's a thousand times more offensive than that shit he said about women's hockey. This insults the intelligence of the entire viewing fanbase.

That shit he just said about McLeod, justifying his presence in the lineup because the Rangers need his toughness... in a game in which he didn't fucking fight after two of his team mates took vicious headshots. My god. That's a thousand times more offensive than that shit he said about women's hockey. This insults the intelligence of the entire viewing fanbase.
Exactly Phil and who is believing that shit for fucks sake and to me it is insulting as a fan

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Vally killed me after the first saying something like "it looked worse than it actually is, they're not in a bad spot"

REALLY? i mean it looked pretty bad, you could feel it coming from there. So many things wrong. No skill, no D, can't blame goaltending, but bad calls all around. You can always count on the ref to make a hold call, but a head shot? come on

Close up of AV......no gum? All dried up? Like our good play?

DOn't understand how little fight this guy has. Lack of balls, lack of shots, indifferent play. His career as an NHL coach is about to drain out like sand in an hour glass. There are mild coaches that damn the consequences are throwing shit in the ice after those 2 noncalls and sending McLeod out to punch anybody. AV has his gum to chew. THIS IS IT. May be some junior team hires him because he was once an NHL coach, but no NHL team is signing up for this pussyfest.

That game just pissed me off as much as the Toronto shutout. Just hate when other teams feel they can now just steam roll us. It felt like they had ZERO respect for out team. Just push us around as much as they want

But what made me mad was the response. I just feel like AV's fingerprints are all over this team. Just telling them to keep calm, play between the whistle. No nasty stuff. Yet you have Mcloud, and Maloney talked about it, not even exacting any type of physical revenge against Emelin. That just feels like AV to me. And i can't stand that. If you're going to lose the game, and you could see it coming, you need to make a statement at least that we won't get pushed aroun.

So AV’s team afraid to take and give hits. AV is afraid to speak his mind in the post game and support the team about poor officiating so he won’t get fined, no wonder why the team has stop playing for him. I was taught coach has to have my back and I will have his. McD and Hank should have said something

Archived