• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#52) Rangers @ Nashville Predators // A-Lundqvist v. Predator

Phil

I apologize for taking this thread off topic. It doesn’t matter if it’s canadian, french, American, Russian, whatever. Our coach and our team plays like pussies. Have for years and they were embarrassed last night. They cannot go forward in any good direction if standing up for themselves means crying to the referee. Especially when you just claimed a fossil type of a player and he’s dressed. McLeod has no purpose being near a hockey rink other than to take his pound of flesh in a game like that. It’s a joke

If McLeod isn't there to punch someone in the face after those 2 hits, he shouldn't be dressing. If the coaches told him not to do anything, they should seek alternate employment.

Noticed Arneil is not shaving.

As to the refs, the NHL talks a lot about player safety. Yet none of the 4 on ice officials saw those hits? Chip the puck over the glass, well, young man, that's 2 minutes! And if any goal is possibly offsides, break out the electron microscope in Toronto. I understand you cannot use video to review what are judgment calls, but last night was a joke. There's no reason when you see those guys crumpled on ice you cannot take a look. It's egregious shit.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McLeod maybe didn't want to fight his former teammates ????

Either way its a business and he did not do his job,don't know if that's on him or AV but it's embarrassing that 2 players got injured, we did nothing back and Fuckin skjei was the only player to drop his gloves.

A different tone needs to be set. Whether it?s the player or coaches or mgmt, I don?t know, but it?s been years since the rangers actually stood up for each other. I?m sick of it.

I?m not asking for goons, clearly even with a goon there was no retribution, but I?m asking for a change in culture. Figure it out. They got bashed to shit by the Kings in the finals. Physically dominated. Ever since then it?s only gotten worse. No one on the team has balls ? including the coach.

Get me Brady Tkchuck please and a new coach. Watch how quickly things can change.

Wow. Pretty much everyone is up in arms, surprised at the non action taken by this group. Been going on for a long time. Now Cody McLeod is the culprit. Right. It's a 20 man roster. After watching the entire game I came away with what I've said many times; Lack of heart, spunk, desire, moxie, fight, grit, pride, tenacity, spirit, determination, mental toughness, runs amok with this team, save for a couple. I listened to #27 on the post game and his remarks, which are identical game after game, are reflective of the demeanor of these guys. Same with the head coach. It is an insult to the fans that support the NYR to watch this type of exhibition.

AV is delusional. His big worry is the refs won't be happy with his club. Basically in every playoff series the other team runs Lundqvist with impunity.But the squeaky wheel gets greased. if at some point during this run AV had called them out and shamed them into calling a shitload of penalties, fines be damned, he might have his and his team's names on a shiny Cup at least once. And perhaps whatever they think of him, the refs would be vigilant about teams taking liberties with AV's team. Another example of AV being a man without balls.

Archived