• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#48) Rangers @ Los Angeles Kings // If Martinez Scores, We Riot

Phil

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he's referring more to his defensive play than offensive. I don't see him much as a two way center. Stepan played against top lines all the time.

Totally. It's just not in the tool shed for him. He's never going to be a top end 1C, so it's no different than Stepan/Brassard.

I realize those guys don't grow on trees but you better do better as your 2C than Hayes in that case.

f-you LA. And F-you Rangers

I almost want them to just go on a losing streak just to end the misery.Just to finish the season and just to sell the whole thing. Start over. We have 1 sort of top line, and its too easy to shut them down. Just a horrible all around weekend for sports. Gotta watch the eagles vs the pats for the superbowl? why? what do i do?? can you root for the field to implode on itself?

You would think they might see the simple offense the KIngs use-shoot and go to the front of the net- and do something similar. Not under AV.

I really believe AV lost this team a few games back. Any other organization makes a change at this point, not the Rangers.

I really believe AV lost this team a few games back. Any other organization makes a change at this point, not the Rangers.

Would like to think next two games are critical. Got a break next weekend with the All Star break, would really be the last chance to change coaches this season. Doesn't appear though Gorton is so inclined.

Archived