• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-18: Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not making any comparison between our team and the Rangers' date=' but I would like to point out that the Lightning got scored upon with less than 4 seconds left with Hedman and Stralman on the ice.[/quote']

Oh I guess McD isn't playing for them yet. Still injured.

Lightning win in OT against the Stars. No Miller in OT.

See, I find this utterly mind boggling... He played 18 mins and had 2 assists (one of them springing stamkos for a breakaway goal)...but that gets totally ignored so we can comment on him not playing in OT.

Doesn't make sense to me.

Gotcha. I'd have to see who they had out, but even with Kooch hurt, Miller wouldn't be in my top 6 in OT.

Gourde got a couple of shifts, but now I'm not really remembering who else did as well.

Looking at the stat sheet, Miller had the fourth most ice time for forwards, ahead of him were Stammer, Point, and Callahan.

Gourde got a couple of shifts, but now I'm not really remembering who else did as well.

Looking at the stat sheet, Miller had the fourth most ice time for forwards, ahead of him were Stammer, Point, and Callahan.

Really? Damn.

Seems Callahan is their version of Jesper Fast.

The dude played 1:23 on the PP and 53 seconds on the kill last night, so I wouldn't agree based on that and last night alone, but yeah, I can see the similarities a bit. Fast isn't that physical though.

They do! First thing I noticed when tuning in. I didn?t even realize this was an outdoor game. Too many during the season.

Funny thing about the uniforms, I really liked the promo pics of the Caps uniform, but they don?t look great on the ice. The red isn?t poppin for me. Maybe it?s just my TV.

Leafs within 1 now.

Leafs unis are dope, but Marek is right — it's time to stop painting the ice white. Paint it light grey, or light blue. White is awful for television, and the NHL is still largely a television product. Mobile is still a screen, too. Anyone who has used their phone at night when the brightness is turned way up knows exactly what it feels like to be blinded by the light.

Archived