• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Is a Hot Dog a Sandwich?

Patrick Bateman

Every Subway I still go to cuts into just one side of the bread and spreads it open, like a hot dog bun.

The Subway by my childhood home used to do this "V" cut thing, where they'd cut from the top of the sub a "V" shape out of it, so you had an independent top.

oh, i misunderstood your original post then.

yeah, the triangle thing was fucking ridiculous. but by no means to i mind a roll, hero bread, sub sammich bread, etc. to be cut only on one side.

keeps that shit in.

I went to college in a town that is the exact opposite of the ghetto and I ate the shit out of hot dogs on white bread.

you can take the kid out of the ghetto, but you can never take the ghetto out of the kid, you ghetto SOB, you.

Have you ever asked for a hot dog and not gotten both?

No, but that's just how it's commonly known. But we're being technical here since we're asking if a hot dog is a sandwich. A "hot dog" - the meat/weiner/sausage/pig anus - is not a sandwich. The whole combination, might be, depending on the other criteria that has been brought up here.

Archived