• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Bang Your Head to the Heavy Metal & Rock Thread

Phil

Oh yeah.

NYR2711 must be thrilled by this too.

I love this new song, I am so psyched for the new album. They said it's almost as heavy as their self titled album. I hate having to wait months for these albums. Just put it out digitally when the first single is available.

Some good memories from Life is Peachy during the start of my college years. Love the track Good God and the infamous track 8 song.

This is my favorite song from that album,and one of my favorites overall by them. I love all of their albums, obviously some are better than others, but I still listen to all of them on heavy rotation on my iPod.

This is my favorite song from that album,and one of my favorites overall by them. I love all of their albums, obviously some are better than others, but I still listen to all of them on heavy rotation on my iPod.

I looked through their discography and the last album I purchased was in 03', it's hard to believe it has been that long. It's not likel I moved away from 90s numetal as I continued to listen to and buy albums from Limp Bizkit and Deftones.

I'm not sure what happened with me and Korn. I guess that experimenting with Different stuff like electronica. That's was a real turn off for me.

I looked through their discography and the last album I purchased was in 03', it's hard to believe it has been that long. It's not likel I moved away from 90s numetal as I continued to listen to and buy albums from Limp Bizkit and Deftones.

I'm not sure what happened with me and Korn. I guess that experimenting with Different stuff like electronica. That's was a real turn off for me.

They only had the one album that was electronic. That's my least favorite, but it still has some good songs on it. Korn III and The Paradigm Shift were both great albums. They are the ones before and after The Path To Totality.

Also, on YouTube I found Limp Bizkits The Unquestionable Truth Part 2. It's pretty good. I found a YouTube to MP3 converter site that I used to get it on my iPod. They never released it, but it's pretty good.

They only had the one album that was electronic. That's my least favorite, but it still has some good songs on it. Korn III and The Paradigm Shift were both great albums. They are the ones before and after The Path To Totality.

Also, on YouTube I found Limp Bizkits The Unquestionable Truth Part 2. It's pretty good. I found a YouTube to MP3 converter site that I used to get it on my iPod. They never released it, but it's pretty good.

Mind pming me that website

Sweet. I'm going to have find and listen to that.

Wish Clutch would atleast do one album that went back to their roots. Last few albums all sound the same to me. Still love em.

Atleast the guys are having fun still at their age making music, proof here in the new video they released this week.

• 2 weeks later...
I really like that new Metallica song. It's short, but heavy. Between this and Korn, it's like an early Christmas.

That's the way I prefer my heavy music. Short duration, fast and bangin'. I loved the drums that last minute or so.

Early Christmas is right.

That's the way I prefer my heavy music. Short duration, fast and bangin'. I loved the drums that last minute or so.

Early Christmas is right.

Im just saying short because its Metallica, who are known for a short song being 5 minutes, lol. My conundrum is that I am old school and I love having the physical copies of albums(CD's). I love the art work and flipping through the booklets, but I was on iTunes and saw the pre-order for this album, and the pre-order shows the tit is 2 CD's worth of stuff, al to of riffs and an extra song or two. I am hoping the physical copy comes like this, Metallica has never really been a download band with extra's, because I want the extra shit they have. This is one of my favorite bands, I have seen them about 18 times live, with hopefully at least 1 more time seeing them live, so I love everything this band puts out an want as much as I can get, but I also want that physical copy. Hopefully both are the same in my case.

Im just saying short because its Metallica, who are known for a short song being 5 minutes, lol. My conundrum is that I am old school and I love having the physical copies of albums(CD's). I love the art work and flipping through the booklets, but I was on iTunes and saw the pre-order for this album, and the pre-order shows the tit is 2 CD's worth of stuff, al to of riffs and an extra song or two. I am hoping the physical copy comes like this, Metallica has never really been a download band with extra's, because I want the extra shit they have. This is one of my favorite bands, I have seen them about 18 times live, with hopefully at least 1 more time seeing them live, so I love everything this band puts out an want as much as I can get, but I also want that physical copy. Hopefully both are the same in my case.

True, I think of many Metallica songs and the duration is something that stands out. I think this was a great song to release this far in advance. Good luck with the physical copy. I bought one CD this year the new Clutch album) and it was cool getting it from their merch. site along with a few other goodies but I'm stuck playing it only in my car. I guess I could put the CD on my computer and then move it from there but I'm too lazy.