• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

NEED A LITTLE EXCITEMENT!?!? Macho Man has been confirmed for WWE '12!! OOOOOOHHH YEAHHHHH!!

All Stars was the first WWE video game I purchased in almost 11 years (one of the big reasons was because Macho Man was in it), but this game looks freakin' sweet, and the roster is awesome! Including the likes of Mick Foley, Arn Anderson, Brock Lesnar (YES!), and for the first time in a loooooong time DEMOLITION!! :D

http://wwe.thq.com/go/view/roster

A good friend of mine and a bunch of his buddies are at Survivor Series tonight. I think it's a bit weird for 6 25 year olds to go to see a professional wrestling event... worse yet, one brought his GF LMAO.

How is it any different than going to see the circus, a play or a boxing event? Wrestling is essentially all three wrapped in one.

How is it any different than going to see the circus, a play or a boxing event? Wrestling is essentially all three wrapped in one.

Shelling out money to see guys fake hit each other and having your view obstructed by 6000 13 year olds with signs seems a bit much. It's one thing to watch on TV or go to a local event on the cheap, but to go and spell $100+ bucks on wrestling as someone in your mid twenties... I don't know lol.

Shelling out money to see guys fake hit each other and having your view obstructed by 6000 13 year olds with signs seems a bit much. It's one thing to watch on TV or go to a local event on the cheap, but to go and spell $100+ bucks on wrestling as someone in your mid twenties... I don't know lol.

Yes, "fake hit". They still take real bumps and the impact of everything in real life is very entertaining.

They spent money because it was Survivor Series, which is one of the companies bigger PPV's of the year.

I'd never spend that myself. Certainly not for We Were Entertainment, but I've gone to a TNA PPV before a few years back in Jersey and had a fuckin' blast.

Enjoying wrestling is all about the ability of the viewer to suspend disbelief. The fact you had to say "fake hit" tells me you're not capable of doing so to the point of really enjoying it on a full-time basis like your buddies.

Dude there are a lot of hot chicks that go to these things. :D Not a bad place to find a lady friend.

I bet Phil's happy about this. Would help TNA

John Morrison is finishing up with WWE and his final date will be next Monday’s RAW Supershow.

Word going around is that TNA is very interested in bringing in Morrison and Melina as a couple. TNA is looking at making Morrison the star attraction of the X Division. There are early plans to have him feud with Austin Aries. No word yet if Morrison has spoke with TNA, directly or in-directly.

It’s said that Morrison wants out of WWE and the company wants him gone also.

If Morrison goes to TNA, he would have to use a different ring name as WWE owns the rights to the “John Morrison” name/gimmick.

http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/john-morrison-jumping-ship-to-tna.html?utm_content=wrestling&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=WZROnline

• 2 weeks later...