• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

They are. But, I like the whole CM Punk/Triple H angle, though. That's really the only thing going on. lol

The angle is over in my opinion. It has shifted to ADR/Punk and Triple H/ Johnny Ace. WWE can be incredibly stupid at times. They really need a shot in the arm and week after week I wait for something like this.

Phil will appreciate this

[video=youtube;Vk-_cRAc1ok]

Top heel vs Top face. Creative: Um lets see we have this new champion and he hasn't helped ratings so lets have him drop the belt... Next week: was it the right idea? No matter lets give him the belt back next week.

McMahon, bro. Not creative. Vince. When he dies, you'll see a lot of the changes you have probably been longing for.

McMahon, bro. Not creative. Vince. When he dies, you'll see a lot of the changes you have probably been longing for.

Vince just can't do it anymore. I know Triple H is COO, as a TV role, but he will be taking over fully at some point (thank god). The WWE never gives the fans what they want. That's why I always liked Bischoff more.

What a double main event for TNA tonight. Roode/Storm was the best match of the night by far and that Hogan/Sting segment was so well written and performed. What made that work? The crowd was legitimately worked. I can't even think of the last time that type of swerve worked as smoothly as it did like that... no joke, it was probably when Hogan was revealed as the third man.

What a double main event for TNA tonight. Roode/Storm was the best match of the night by far and that Hogan/Sting segment was so well written and performed. What made that work? The crowd was legitimately worked. I can't even think of the last time that type of swerve worked as smoothly as it did like that... no joke, it was probably when Hogan was revealed as the third man.

I missed it what went down?

I meant to get back to this. The opener of Raw was ok. CM Punk made me laugh and it was good. After the opening segment it went all down hill. JR got fired again, Triple H is still COO but Johnny Ace is Interim GM... total clusterfuck

Yeah... dude... I don't watch WWE anymore. I haven't in like 3 years. LOL.

I watched Impact for the first time yesterday and the wrestling is definetly entertaining. There were a few ppl that I saw that I really don't like (mainly RVD) but it was definetly entertaining. Could you catch me up to speed on the storylines? I got the Sting Hogan one but everything else I was kinda lost. Btw, Angle looks really different now. I can also see what you like in AJ Styles, dude was really entertaining.

I watched Impact for the first time yesterday and the wrestling is definetly entertaining. There were a few ppl that I saw that I really don't like (mainly RVD) but it was definetly entertaining. Could you catch me up to speed on the storylines? I got the Sting Hogan one but everything else I was kinda lost. Btw, Angle looks really different now. I can also see what you like in AJ Styles, dude was really entertaining.

First off.. awesome. Just in time for Bound For Glory, the biggest PPV of the year.

Second, no, LOL. Trying to catch you up on ALL these story lines would take me an hour just to type up.

Give Bound For Glory a go and I think the video packages they'll run will give you a pretty good idea of what's going on.