• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

Results of the WWE PPV:

Generic wrestler A beat Generic wrestler B for the Intercontinental Championship.

Generic wrestler X beat Generic wrestler D for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Generic female wrestler A beat Generic female wrestler F.

Generic wrestlers D and C beat Generic wrestlers S and T for the Tag Team Championships.

CM Punk did not win v. John Cena and Alberto Del Rio.

Results of the WWE PPV:

Generic wrestler A beat Generic wrestler B for the Intercontinental Championship.

Generic wrestler X beat Generic wrestler D for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Generic female wrestler A beat Generic female wrestler F.

Generic wrestlers D and C beat Generic wrestlers S and T for the Tag Team Championships.

CM Punk did not win v. John Cena and Alberto Del Rio.

haha pretty much on point except Im actually enjoying Mark Henry with the title, he hasn't been bad

haha pretty much on point except Im actually enjoying Mark Henry with the title, he hasn't been bad

Like I said... Generic wrestler X beat Generic wrestler D for the World Heavyweight Championship.

I watched Mark Henry for years. He's never been remotely interesting.

His crowning achievement in WWE was being made fun of by X-Pac who went black face for the role and cracked a joke about how his pecks go all the way around his back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XhzYQMEfLs

Like I said... Generic wrestler X beat Generic wrestler D for the World Heavyweight Championship.

I watched Mark Henry for years. He's never been remotely interesting.

His crowning achievement in WWE was being made fun of by X-Pac who went black face for the role and cracked a joke about how his pecks go all the way around his back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XhzYQMEfLs

not talking about the past, talking about now and I find him interesting.

not talking about the past, talking about now and I find him interesting.

So am I, and I'm saying that he's no better now then he was then. He's still the same generic, boring fat-ass who uses his strength to dominate. Same gimmick he's been doing for 20 years.

LOL I loved DX back in the day. They also made fun Vince and some of the Corporation which was great. I remember HBK imitating Shane...lolololol!

Phil, what are you expecting this week regarding Hogan? I know he made the announcement already, but somethings going down Thursday night you would imagine.

His retirement is a total work. TNA spent way too much time building up this Hogan/Sting showdown to waste it on a fuckin' retirement a few weeks before the big event.

They're playing into the same fear Hogan had of Sting back in WCW in 96/97.

'Joker' Sting in charge of TNA would be awesome. I love that shirt with his crazy face on it that says 'Nervous'? lol

He doesn't want to be in charge. He wants Dixie Carter back in charge, which could very well happen soon enough as both Hogan and Bischoff's contracts are up around a week after Bound For Glory and there's been no indication either will re-sign yet.

Bischoff might, Hogan won't. If the Carter thing happens, you could see Hogan retiring from being sick to his stomach about Carter being back after he beat her in the law suit, or something along those lines.

Isn't Beer Money's contract set to expire soon? You wonder if both of them will be retained. Roode probably isn't going anywhere. I still think Storm is going to cost him in the match somehow.

Crimson IMO they were just building up a bit to get him elevated. I don't think he was ever actually pencilled in to win the whole thing. I actually think that was Morgan's spot to lose, but he got legit hurt during the run.