• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/3032/wwevengeance2011teaser.jpg

Final Results

1. Air Boom def Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler and Retains Tag Titles

2. Dolph Ziggler def Zack Ryder- Retains US Championship

3. Beth Phoenix def Eve and Retains Diva’s Title

4. Sheamus def Christian

5. Awesome Truth def Triple H and CM Punk after Kevin Nash interference

6. Randy Orton def Cody Rhodes

7. Big Show vs. Mark Henry for the World Heavyweight Championship ends in No Contest, Ring Collapsed

8. Alberto Del Rio retains against John Cena in a Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship

Edited by CreaseCrusader91

Worst. Wrestling. Company. Ever. :)

I'm starting to think you are right, but there are some people in the WWE who I enjoy watching, even if it means having to deal with the other crap. I do like the fact that TNA is entertaining, it reminds me a lot of the Attitude era. Not to mention, if/when Jericho comes back it will be with the WWE and I don't want to miss my favorite wrestler returning. Jericho, Punk, Big Show(dude is pretty funny), sometimes HHH are enough for me to watch some matches.

Not me. Jericho might be the only guy left on earth who could make me tune into a WWE broadcast again, and I can all but guarantee you I'd be turning it off again the moment he left the screen.

If you had that exact roster on every night other than Monday and not under the WWE or RAW banner, the company would sink like a stone.

They're resting on their laurels and riding their own success to keep afloat.

Not a fan of Punk? Oh, I knew I forgot someone, I also really like Christian. So the only ppl I really care about nowadays in WWE are: Punk, Christian, Jericho if/when he comes back, Show and sometimes HHH

No, I like him, but he's not the kind of guy I'd suffer through WWE programming for. Jericho is.

Interview with Barry Windham from 2 weeks ago:

Just wanted to say that apperently Barry Windham suffered either a heart attack or a stroke and is in critical condition recently.

Damn that really sucks.

A lot of wrestling fans just don't know how great and underrated he was because he didn't have the WWF/WWE hype machine and marketing behind him for most of his career.

For those that do know how GREAT and underrated he was, we were all very lucky to get to see him perform and wrestle for many years. Truly one of the great, and REAL legends the wrestling business ever had.

Proud to say I met him in 2009. One of the nicest guys and wrestlers you'll ever meet.

I would just like to say, do yourselves all a favor and watch the Ric Flair vs Barry Windham matches from 1987 from World Wide, or that heavily edited Crockett Cup '87 match, unless you can find the raw footage one. The Crockett Cup '87 one is one of the GREATEST matches i've ever seen, and was edge of your seat stuff.

Sorry if i'm talking like he's no longer with us. This is just my tribute to him. Just giving credit where it's due.

Barry, get well soon, and best wishes!!!

4 Horsemen for life!!!

• Like 1

Phil, Im going to come out and say it... you were completely right about TNA. Im really starting to enjoy it. Like I said earlier, it reminds me of the attitude era of WWE. Its not enough to make me stop watching WWE, since there are a few wrestlers I really enjoy watching but I am definetly going to watch both brands.

Nice! IMPACT has been nothing short of solid for months. Best wrestling program on television, IMO. Easily the most consistent and entertaining from top to bottom.

The only complaint I had about last nights' episode was closing the show with the Bischoff's feud in place of Joe/Roode/Storm.