• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

The Taker streak at Mania is getting overplayed. They've got it to 20-0 now, why not just leave it at that.

Money.

In wrestling, you never, ever, ever, ever, ever cut the legs out from a cash cow. Ever.

That is, until it stops being a cash cow. Then you send it out to pasture.

@TNADixie:

I will be making a major announcement on IMPACT tomorrow (8/7c) This will change everything for our wrestlers, company & YOU our audience!

--

Please be taking IMPACT on the road full-time...

@TNADixie:

--

http://rajah.com/node/32024

According to f4wonline.com, the announcement will be that TNA will be taking Impact Wrestling on the road in 2013. It's unknown at this point whether TNA will be giving up the Impact Zone or if they will still hold occasional Impact tapings there.

I still haven't been able to get into TNA, mostly due to being unfamiliar with the storylines but seems like you got what you wanted!

Not confirmed but he will be there and my guess is against Punk

Looks like they are angling for a Taker vs. Punk matchup at Mania but seems like there's some serious doubts over Taker's health condition at the moment and whether or not he'll be able to go at Mania.

TNA IMPACT tonight is from Manchester, England. Worth checking out if you've ever been upset by watching TNA in the IMPACT Zone.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/media/com_fpss/cache/558_4693ba70fe7ccf8c5461d5f42e16af89_m.jpg

What's to miss? Watch him in TNA. He's had some incredible matches there.

Go watch Angle/Anderson from Lockdown 2010, Angle/Samoa Joe from Turning Point 2006, Angle/Samoa Joe from Lockdown 2008, Angle/AJ Styles from the January 4th, 2010 edition of IMPACT, etc.

The list goes on and on.

Looks like they are angling for a Taker vs. Punk matchup at Mania but seems like there's some serious doubts over Taker's health condition at the moment and whether or not he'll be able to go at Mania.

taker will Definitely be at mania, no doubt in my mind.I think it would have cool to have a streak vs streak match but they messed that up too.Im excited for Lesnar HHH even though their last match sucked

Yeah I was watching that live last night and was really impressed. Crowd really got into it. Lots of pops for both guys who went toe-to-toe the whole match. Lots of good moves, chemistry and momentum swings. It was almost PPV-worthy. Jericho's still got it!

http://rajah.com/node/32049

Maybe some bitterness from the Montreal screwjob but saying Triple H hasn't had a great match ever is kind of asinine. Dude had a great match at the last WM with Taker.

No, he didn't. That match was not "great" by any means. It was considered great because of the iconic figures in the ring. The match itself wasn't iconic, or great.

I fully agree with Hart here. HHH is probably the most overrated wrestler in the last 20 years. Bar none.

No, he didn't. That match was not "great" by any means. It was considered great because of the iconic figures in the ring. The match itself wasn't iconic, or great.

I fully agree with Hart here. HHH is probably the most overrated wrestler in the last 20 years. Bar none.

I also don't see how he is overrated. He is quite the jerk backstage, yes but overrated? I personally don't think so. He is one of the best heels of all time. People loathed the guy and his mic work was great. He cut some real good promos in his time.