• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

The few participants weren't too accurate with predictions for 2013. http://www.blueshirtsbrotherhood.com/showthread.php?7756-2013-Predictions&highlight=2013+predictions

Let's try it again!

What are your predictions for the year 2014?

- Google Glass fails miserably

- Lana Del Rey dies

- Spain wins WC

- We lose contact with Curiosity

- black denim jeans make a comeback

- cargo shorts don't

- the "dog flu" creates a scare in the US.

-a famous person will die and many people will take it poorly, as if they were a member of their family.

-a crazy fad that involves taking pictures of yourself doing something specific will go viral for 2, maybe 3 weeks

-facebook will update, we'll complain but still use it

-There is a revolt on BSBH, with one jilted member leading a revolt, starting his own forum and poaching members until this board dies

- Miley Cyrus gets a drug charge

- A major republican player comes out of the closet; still is vehemently against gay marriage

- A major democrat player cheats on his wife; wife stands by him for political reasons

- North Korea botches the coordinates in its nuclear system; nukes itself.

- The Jacksonville Jaguars begin selling ad space on their jerseys.

• 4 months later...
-a famous person will die and many people will take it poorly, as if they were a member of their family.

-a crazy fad that involves taking pictures of yourself doing something specific will go viral for 2, maybe 3 weeks

-facebook will update, we'll complain but still use it

-There is a revolt on BSBH, with one jilted member leading a revolt, starting his own forum and poaching members until this board dies

In honor of the ballsy prediction thread being bumped, I'd just like to point this out

PAUL FUCKING WALKER

couldn't give any lesser fucks about his death. but i'm a "car guy" so i should care. no. i don't give a fuck, but when that happened, my ig feed, facebook updates, everything was all paul walker this and paul walker that. and how he meant so much to the car community. and if he did, great.

but now he's dead. nce.

PAUL FUCKING WALKER

couldn't give any lesser fucks about his death. but i'm a "car guy" so i should care. no. i don't give a fuck, but when that happened, my ig feed, facebook updates, everything was all paul walker this and paul walker that. and how he meant so much to the car community. and if he did, great.

but now he's dead. nce.

Died: November 30, 2013

Archived