• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hilary Rhoda is Engaged to Sean Avery

Blue Heaven

Eh, high fashion model chicks don't really do it for me. Too angular and shit. I mean, she's hot, but I prefer Elisha Cuthbert's cuteness.

On a side note, I temped in the finance department (literally like 3 people) of the Olsen Twins high-end fashion line (The Row). It was a unique experience I guess, but the whole fashion world in general is just fucking weird. It's pretty funny how serious these people were about fucking clothes. CLOTHES. Meanwhile everyone there acted like they were curing cancer or some shit

And yes, I saw the Olsen twins on an almost daily basis. They're insanely serious to the point of looking/being miserable all the time. I never saw either of them smile for more than 1/2 a second at a time

Eh, high fashion model chicks don't really do it for me. Too angular and shit. I mean, she's hot, but I prefer Elisha Cuthbert's cuteness.

On a side note, I temped in the finance department (literally like 3 people) of the Olsen Twins high-end fashion line (The Row). It was a unique experience I guess, but the whole fashion world in general is just fucking weird. It's pretty funny how serious these people were about fucking clothes. CLOTHES. Meanwhile everyone there acted like they were curing cancer or some shit

And yes, I saw the Olsen twins on an almost daily basis. They're insanely serious to the point of looking/being miserable all the time. I never saw either of them smile for more than 1/2 a second at a time

I agree and enjoyed your anecdote.

Archived