• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Josh Amtrak Roundtip Ticket Fund

Patrick Bateman

I got an infraction for telling a guy I'd send him a link for learn to skate clinics and this goes untouched? Talk about Johnny Faves.

I need to be clearer when I infract people. That was more of a cumulative action :D

For what it's worth, I still love ya, Mikey.

Should I infract myself?

:rofl:

I need to be clearer when I infract people. That was more of a cumulative action :D

For what it's worth, I still love ya, Mikey.

:cheers: All good brotha .. I'm just fuckin around.

I just tried to infract you, but there's just a thumbs up button where the infraction button should be.

:rofl:

Fuck you Dunny !! Thanks for sharing. That post was missed. I got the infraction for insulting him about skating. Everyone jerks off, what's the big deal?

Lets keep this thread more about kickstarting a trip for Josh to come to NYC and drink/eat/cry with us and our miserable brethren and less about infractions and self-inflicted orgasm.

Lets keep this thread more about kickstarting a trip for Josh to come to NYC and drink/eat/cry with us and our miserable brethren and less about infractions and self-inflicted orgasm.

I'm on crutches bro. What else is there to do ? And I already said I'd contribute.

Archived