• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

THE Dirtbag Mother of the Year

josh

Kellie Park, 20, accused of abusing 10-month-old daughter, then sending abuse videos to her child’s father

http://www.4vf.net/kellie-park-20-accused-of-abusing-10-month-old-daughter-then-sending-abuse-videos-to-her-childs-father/

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/120626-infant-abuse-hmed1p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

20-year-old Connecticut resident and mother of 10-month-old baby, Kellie Park, was arrested after she allegedly sent videos of herself abusing and tormenting her daughter to the child’s biological father.

Vece also told police that when he had gone to the store that morning he had left his cell phone in the car. When he returned to his car, Vece stated there were 50-55 text messages which he did not view until he arrived at his father’s residence. When he arrived home, Vece said he viewed 7 videos of Park abusing his child. He then showed the videos to his father who immediately called police.

Police were able to extract the videos and text messages Park sent to Vece’s cell phone. Police confirmed there were a total of 8 video messages, 7 of which the child can be seen in.

Video #1 - depicts the child sitting on the floor while Park says, “eat stuff off the floor, this is what your dad wants to make me do.”

Video #2 - depicts the child sitting in a high chair while Park asks her if she is hungry and pours/throws food on her.

Video #3 - depicts the child sitting on the living room floor with her diaper off. Park says “here’s some more garbage, have a ball with no diaper, maybe you can wear a [expletive] diaper, I don’t care, play with cigarettes.”

Video #4 - depicts the child standing up behind a gate as Park kicks the gate on top of her causing the child to fall under the gate. Park says to her crying child “don’t you get it, your father doesn’t care, so guess what, I’m not gonna care.”

Video #5 - depicts a woman with a knife in her right hand making a cutting motion across the inside portion of her left wrist. There was no blood visible. Vece told police the woman in the video has the same tattoo as Park.

Video #6 - depicts Park taking the child out of the high chair and putting her in a pack and play. Park then shakes the pack and play back and forth. At one point, Park is heard saying “shake it up” then tilts it to one side causing the child to fall out onto the floor. Park then puts her foot on the child’s chest.

Video #7 - depicts the child on the floor while Park is pushing the child with her feet and says “roll over, you not worth a half cigarette, not worth [expletive], roll over…yeah your father says I’m not worth something.”

Video #8 - depicts Park pushing the child with her feet telling the child she makes her life miserable and that she hates her. Park says “stop before you get hurt, stop, I’m gonna hurt you,” at which point Park freaked out.

This is a shitty situation and the child needs to be protected. It sounds to me like this mother has some pretty obvious mental problems. That's no excuse, but it is likely a reason.

Labeling this as just mental problems is a cop out. This is one stupid fucking slut. Google her pictures. This chick is straight trash.

YES, protect that kid.

Labeling this as just mental problems is a cop out. This is one stupid fucking slut. Google her pictures. This chick is straight trash.

YES, protect that kid.

Have you ever known anyone that has real mental problems? It's not like they decide to do something shitty and know better, they do something shitty because they don't get that it's shitty.

Have you ever known anyone that has real mental problems? It's not like they decide to do something shitty and know better, they do something shitty because they don't get that it's shitty.

Don't bring that nonsense into a thread about this chick.

Yes I do. Defending this chick most certainly qualifies.

Stop the mob mentality. It's childish. I wasn't defending her. I was saying that taking sensational news stories and thinking you have any insight what so ever into what is going on here is ignorant at best.

Stop the mob mentality. It's childish. I wasn't defending her. I was saying that taking sensational news stories and thinking you have any insight what so ever into what is going on here is ignorant at best.

I'm shocked.

I hope you don't have kids if this is truly how you feel towards people who do this to innocent and helpless children SEVERAL TIMES, record it, and send it to people.

I'm shocked.

I hope you don't have kids if this is truly how you feel towards people who do this to innocent and helpless children SEVERAL TIMES, record it, and send it to people.

Again, not excusing what she did, obviously she shouldn't be anywhere near a child, but if her brain is broken, calling her a dirt bag and making fun of her appearance is like making fun of a retarded kid.

So no one should ever be accountable for their actions, got it.

Wow, Josh. You're just making stuff up. The article says her mother claims she's bi-polar, may be suffering from post pardum depression, she threatened to kill herself and was in a mental hospital, heavily sedated when they wanted to question/arrest her. Now, maybe she's a shitty person and this is all just a smoke screen, or maybe she's got a fucked up brain.

The child is away from her, she's in jail, so why this rush to have to insult her and pass judgement? This is a problem with society. Maybe we've got some mental issues as well, since this is entertainment for us.

We'd better get Nancy Grace in on this.

I don't think NoControl should be attacked for what he is saying, because what he is saying is true. Nobody is saying that this lady is mentally unstable or that she has an excuse for what she did. What NoControl is saying is that people who have legitimate mental disorders do not understand the difference between right and wrong, which is 100% correct. If this lady does in fact have a mental disability then she needs help, if she doesn't then she needs to be jailed.

If she has a mental disability which isn't allowing her to see right from wrong (and once again I am not saying she 100% does or does not) and you say that it is a "cop out", then it shows a lack of understanding on your part.

If she has a mental disability which isn't allowing her to see right from wrong (and once again I am not saying she 100% does or does not) and you say that it is a "cop out", then it shows a lack of understanding on your part.

No, I don't give a shit. She abused a child. Her own child. Calling it anything other than that, is a fucking. cop. out.

This isnt like she accidentally yelled "Shit, Cock, Balls" in the middle of the super market. She hit a kid.

No, I don't give a shit. She abused a child. Her own child. Calling it anything other than that, is a fucking. cop. out.

This isnt like she accidentally yelled "Shit, Cock, Balls" in the middle of the super market. She hit a kid.

How is it a cop out? They literally have no understanding of what is right from wrong. This isn't something they are deciding to do, it is a disability. It would be similar to if a kid accidentally injured/killed another child because he didn't realize the repercussions of his actions. There are plenty of scumbags who use the "mentally insane" condition to try to avoid punishment but for those who are clinically diagnosed with a problem -- don't say it is a cop out.

No one is excusing her actions.

But you would have to be slow not to want to determine WHY this happened.

Some people only care about repercussions, while IMO it's also important to determine how to stop this kind of abuse in the future.

No one is excusing her actions.

But you would have to be slow not to want to determine WHY this happened.

Some people only care about repercussions, while IMO it's also important to determine how to stop this kind of abuse in the future.

She's messed in the head. OBVIOUSLY. No sane person does crap like this.

Now what?

She's still scum. End of story.

Jerry Sandusky had a problem, no one judge him

Difference is Sandusky knew what he was doing was wrong, his problem never affected his morality, just who he was attracted to. He could have sought help for his illness, a lot of people with particular mental illness do not know that what they are doing is wrong.

Just want to reiterate that I am not defending this woman since I am not convinced she was mentally ill (or could/could not tell right from wrong).

Archived