• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

THE Dirtbag Mother of the Year

josh

But she knew what she was doing was wrong. She knew it would get people upset. If she knew people would get upset then she knew what she was doing is wrong.

Knowing something is wrong and doing it anyway is the pretty basic definition of beign disturbed. From the article, it's confirmed anyway: bipolar, obsessive deviant disorder (w/e that is), violent, etc.

Knowing something is wrong and doing it anyway is the pretty basic definition of beign disturbed. From the article, it's confirmed anyway: bipolar, obsessive deviant disorder (w/e that is), violent, etc.

Being bi-polar doesn't mean you aren't aware of your actions. It just means you have extreme mood swings for no reason.

>obsessive defiant disorder

Still a disorder in which the person is aware of their actions. Honestly guys, it's silly to have a debate just to have one. Especially in a case like this where there is no gray areas. The lady beat the fuck out of the kid, tortured the kid, video taped it, and sent it to family because she knew what she did was wrong and would piss off her family. The lady deserves to be handcuffed to a table to have people beat the fuck out of her.

Still a disorder in which the person is aware of their actions. Honestly guys, it's silly to have a debate just to have one. Especially in a case like this where there is no gray areas. The lady beat the fuck out of the kid, tortured the kid, video taped it, and sent it to family because she knew what she did was wrong and would piss off her family. The lady deserves to be handcuffed to a table to have people beat the fuck out of her.

I never argued she wasn't aware. Hence the reason she's disturbed. And no she doesn't. We don't live in Babylon.

Post pardum depression is serious shit. It's real and it happens. I didn't read through the whole thread but was this mentioned already? I'm not defending her actions but if she suffers from PPD it's not entirely her fault. Although I'm not sure taking video clips and sending them out is completely sane either. She obviously needs serious help one way or the other.

Post pardum depression is serious shit. It's real and it happens. I didn't read through the whole thread but was this mentioned already? I'm not defending her actions but if she suffers from PPD it's not entirely her fault. Although I'm not sure taking video clips and sending them out is completely sane either. She obviously needs serious help one way or the other.

Agreed. What this lady did was horrible and the child needs to be taken away from her ASAP but that being said, there needs to be more awareness on mental health/mental disorders. We should be concentrating on how to fix this problem so that it doesn't arise as much in the future.

Agreed. What this lady did was horrible and the child needs to be taken away from her ASAP but that being said, there needs to be more awareness on mental health/mental disorders. We should be concentrating on how to fix this problem so that it doesn't arise as much in the future.

There are quite a few ppd cases where the mother kills the baby. This is a horrible situation but a blessing in disguise at the same time.

Park has been subsequently charged with risk of injury to a minor, cruelty to persons, threatening in 2nd the degree, and assault in the 3rd degree.

Wonder if one of our police officers here could explain the level of violence that these charges would likely describe, considering a 10 month old victim. There is video evidence that police had access to so I doubt they under charged this. Again, this is not to excuse any behavior, but since people are now saying she "beat the fuck out of" and "tortured" the child, of course without seeing these videos, I'd like to see if we can get a better picture of what really happened to keep this thread from turning from a discussion of likely facts to media whoring.

Wonder if one of our police officers here could explain the level of violence that these charges would likely describe, considering a 10 month old victim. There is video evidence that police had access to so I doubt they under charged this. Again, this is not to excuse any behavior, but since people are now saying she "beat the fuck out of" and "tortured" the child, of course without seeing these videos, I'd like to see if we can get a better picture of what really happened to keep this thread from turning from a discussion of likely facts to media whoring.

I don't know what these offenses carry but when being charged in degrees, 1st is the worst. I know that doesn't help much but that's all I have for you.

Archived