• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Return of the Jar Jar: Star Wars Episode I "The Phantom Menace" 3D

Drew a Penalty

Instead of giving us the same movies over and over again, why not just move on with the stories and give us something new. I refuse to go see these again.

Why buy a new cow when you can milk the same one over and over and over again.

And idiots still feel the need to buy/collect new stuff coming out.

Why buy a new cow when you can milk the same one over and over and over again.

And idiots still feel the need to buy/collect new stuff coming out.

Yep, people keep buying the same shit over and over again. I bought the movies twice, once when they were re-released on video, then I bought them on DVD since I didnt have a VCR anymore. People have bought the same movies 3 or 4 times on DVD, there is no point. I really just wish they would move on with the story lines, they have plenty to choose from.

Story line is already set with the expanded universe. Unless they want to get into early legacy time and do a story that's already considered "cannon" there's really not much they can do. It'd also be a story Lucas himself didn't write, so that's be an issue as well.

There's a rumored third trilogy that took place after the original, but it's never materialized. Lucas himself has flip flopped on its legitimacy many times.

Story line is already set with the expanded universe. Unless they want to get into early legacy time and do a story that's already considered "cannon" there's really not much they can do. It'd also be a story Lucas himself didn't write, so that's be an issue as well.

There's a rumored third trilogy that took place after the original, but it's never materialized. Lucas himself has flip flopped on its legitimacy many times.

They should make a knights of the old republic movie

Archived