• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ignore Tool

Phil

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you guys do a well enough job here, weeding out the imbeciles.

I do as well, but I'm afraid for those that aren't really liked around. For some reason, I feel that way for myself - if a group of people ignored me because they simply didn't like my posts then what's the point of being in a forum anymore? Almost like the clique thing you were talking about before

I do as well, but I'm afraid for those that aren't really liked around. For some reason, I feel that way for myself - if a group of people ignored me because they simply didn't like my posts then what's the point of being in a forum anymore? Almost like the clique thing you were talking about before

Hence why I have reservations about joining a forum that has it... I understand its need for sure in some instances, just not a fan for exactly the reason you gave.

People aren't going to physically put you on their ignore list just because they don't "like" your posts. It's a tool to be used if you constantly butt heads with another user and can never find middle ground, and either one of you is about to break a rule.

No one has to be forced to read anything anyone else has to say.

• 2 years later...
Is there a way to prune all posts from someone you ignored? It's a useless feature when people keep quoting

(im trying to be mature and utilize the feature)

I don't understand what you are asking. To prune posts from someone you ignored? Pruned posts is a database tool to remove data.

No, there's not much that can be done there. If you have someone on ignore, it'll ignore that users' posts, but won't not show the quoted posts. No work-around there. None that I know of, at least.

Archived